1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask Ya Boi Goozma Somethin'

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by OzoneFruit, Aug 20, 2017.

1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I know, right? I was in my teens when it came out and I played it, but I don't do well with horror, so seeing that thing for the first time scared the heck out of me. x_x;;;

How far have you gotten in it, and do you think you'll ever finish it?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If I recall correctly I got to that rock monster Thardus, but was never able to beat the Elite Pirates. It was around that time I also had to focus on other things like school, so I kind of lost interest.

I doubt I'll play it myself again (I watched too many playthroughs on YouTube haha), but I will never get tired of listening to the music. Meanwhile, I'll be waiting for Prime 4 WOOOOOOO

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What made you start drawing Goomys?

4. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Yeah, those Elite Pirates were a pain in my backside. I got up to Meta-Ridley, but couldn't beat him. Hoping they do GameCube VC on the Switch ('cause you just know MP1 and 2 are gonna be on there) so I can finally beat it. Yeah! I am super-stoked for MP4 as well. I saw the E3 stream (albeit it was laggy as all-get-out because my Internet here sucks) and cheered hard when the logo came up. ^_^

Did you watch The Completionist's review of Metroid Prime?

5. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    It was love at first sight for me when I saw Goomy in XY. I was like "IT'S SO SQUISHY OMYGOSHIGOTTAGETIT" I only recently got into drawing GOomys after I saw Guzma and said "I could make a meme out of that" :P

I have not actually. I just watched gameplay mostly; never got into the whole game review thing heheh. Though I will watch CinemaSins for a chuckle.

6. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What is your second favorite Pokémon, assuming Goomy is first.

7. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Goomy is actually in my top 5 favorite Pokémon but it's not my #1 believe it or not! My favorite Pokémon is Sceptile (Jukain in Japanese, hence my name), due to Treecko being my very first starter! (Sapphire was my first Pokémon game:) )

8. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you could change an ability a Pokémon has to whatever you want, what Pokémon's ability would you change and what ability would you give it instead?

9. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Hmmmmmmm... I think I'd give Deoxys Regenerator (Not that most of its forms could use it well besides Defense XD) It can regenerate its body parts in the anime adaptations so why not in the game? ^^

10. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    If you could have 3 wishes granted, what would they be?

11. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    If you could be any piece of furniture, what would you be?

What are your views on blood? For example, are you fine with it, do you like looking at it, or can you not look at it at all?

12. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    1. I'd want to be able to have any and all of my family's loans paid off, as well as make sure my siblings have enough for college.
    2. I'd like to be able to speak any and all languages. Traveling the world would be great that way.
    3. Being able to cook a ton of awesome stuff would be amazing. I mean, I'm competent enough with cooking, but I'd love to really be able to cook.

- A really big, padded papasan chair. Those things are so comfortable they're a death trap. XD
    - It doesn't really bother me to be honest! I've donated blood on multiple occasions by now, so I'm fine looking at it. I don't like the big needle at the start though :P

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    If you could go to Alola, what would you do first?

14. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Get my Birborb ASAP. I want my Birborb. After that, I'd probably go swimming and admire all the Alolan Pokémon. ^^

15. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What is one thing you've always wanted to do in life, but never got around to doing it because reasons?

16. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Learning how to play the piano ;-;

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  17. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    What is your favorite water type Pokémon?

(And oh my god, you love sceptile too.)

18. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    SCEPTILE IS BEST MON AND NO ONE WILL CONVINCE ME OTHERWISE.

Favorite Water-type is either Ash-Greninja or Wash-from Rotom. I love Ash-Greninja because he's absolutely awesome in the anime, and I have a Shiny Wash Rotom that has served me very well since I hatched it in ORAS. (400 EGGS, WORTH IT)

19. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Any obscure video games you've enjoyed?

20. OzoneFruit

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Errrr I don't think so really! ^^' Unless this rhythm game called "Cytus" counts haha. It's a tapping game kind of like OSU, and it has an awesome soundtrack!

SnowboundBecca likes this.