1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Ask your Princess

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by ShireHime, Oct 30, 2016.

1. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    What are your least favourite sort of clothes to wear?

Do you like hot tea or iced tea better?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Backless clothes. It's just sooo uncomfortable to wear, even if you're just inside of your house.

I like both but I prefer iced tea more :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    Why are you my princess?

4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I just am. No questions shall be raised. Bow down to meh.

Just joking! I really don't know why I named this thread like that, but I think it has something in relation to my username, since "Hime" is Japanese for princess.

5. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,549.0
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    If you're a princess, then what's the name of your kingdom?

6. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    If you suddenly gained superpowers, would you want to become a superhero, or would you not like the publicity?

7. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    What do you like to do in your spare time?
    What is your least favorite anime?

8. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you could live in any Pokémon region, which would you choose? Which town?

9. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I'm gonna call it Airen. Aire is my favorite character from Final Fantasy: Four Heroes of Light so I'm naming it in her honor. Plus, it's got a nice ring to it too in my opinion.

I think I actually would become a superhero since I'd be helping out people in need. Although I'd have to find a way to make sure that no one recognizes me and suddenly stalks me.

I like listening to music, read books, or play games. Especially Bravely Default jajaja

I haven't really watched a great amount of anime so I can't really give on that I like the least.

The Kalos Region! It would also be interesting to live in Dendemille Town since it has one of those roller skating rail things that I enjoyed!

10. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Are you able to use chopsticks? If so, are they your primary utensil or do you prefer fork/spoon/knife?

11. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I've been to countries that use chopsticks so I know how to use it. However, I still struggle with it at times. I prefer the basic setup of the fork, spoon, and knife (although we rarely include the knife) since that's what I grew up with.

12. Merdrabolt

Merdrabolt Hex Maniac

Umbra
    (Zorua)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3.1
    Darkinum Z ★★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favourite kind of Pokéball?

13. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I gotta say the Ultra Ball. I've always loved the design, but the colors were something that I loved more!

14. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    If you became a gym leader, which type would you specialize in? What team would you use? What kinds of traps/puzzles would trainers need to get through to reach you?

15. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I'd definitely be a Psychic type Gym Leader and I'd probably use Gothorita, Duosion, Xatu, Gardevoir, and Gallade (Gallade will be my main Pokémon.)

My gym will probably consist of strange portals into alternate universes where they will have to fight my alternate universe counterparts, receiving pieces of a key until they get back to the dimension they came from. They put the fragments together and it opens up another portal that brings them into my room and they can finally face me.

Sounds kinda strange but I like the idea of having people fight my alternate selves before fighting me xD

16. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What's your favorite Psychic type? Least favorite?

17. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    My favorite is definitely Gallade; I love its design and the idea of it having blades as arms. Least favorite would probably be Sigilyph (don't even know how to spell it so I had to search for the spelling) since I don't really get the design. It creeps me out at times.

18. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,262.1
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    What is the worst Pokémon Type, in your opinion?

19. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    I don't really think there's a "worst type" in the series; each type is meaningful, but I'm indifferent to the Poison type.

20. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    What's your favorite Legendary Pokémon and why?