1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Have you ever been to Philmont Scout Ranch?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I have to sneak in two here. Stamina and Intimidate. In terms of fighting, while I do prefer to have ample strength, endurance is also another key trait and it would make me defensive prowess stronger every time I get hit so I'd be able to outlast my foe. This is also where Intimidate comes in too. Hopefully having that ability would prevent others from starting a fight in the first place :D

I'm not very good at it though. Percents, multiplication, division, algebra, geometry are all cool.

What I don't like about math are stuff like logarithms and calculus where I'd have a much harder time understanding the concept.

Actually no. However, I did take up watching Elementary recently, even though it strays a little further away from what the Sherlock stories are. I may take up reading one of the stories sometime.

Yes. I went in the summer of 2011, right in the middle of monsoon season. Our total trek distance was 82 miles over 10 days! Planning to go yourself?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Yep I'm going next year. Not sure how long it will be though since we just started planning recently.

4. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Good luck. Make sure you're going on conditioning hikes. I went on them too and got my ass kicked. It's hella fun. Let me know where you're planning to go too!

Thanks for the questions. I'll be sure to return the favor.

Arc1Dragon likes this.
  5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    If you could put your favorite ship on an actual ship and send them on a free vacation, where would they go?

What's your go-to outfit on a lazy day?

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite vegetable and why?

Who is your favorite Battle Frontier Brain and why?

7. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Kinda hard to quote everything on my phone :sweat:
    • Actually my favorite ship is an OC X OC ship. I'd probably send them back to a tourist hotspot on on the world I've built. For canon ships, I would probably send NCIS agents Kensi Blye and Marty Deeks to Bora Bora for their honeymoon.
    • Typically basketball shorts or sweats during cold weather and a muscle/athlete shirt.
    • Asparagus. I love its crisp taste and the fact that steamed, sautéed or grilled goes well with braised pork, a ribeye steak or seafood. Pair that with garlic mashed potatoes and you've got me sold.
    • I liked Arcade Star Dahlia. She was super energetic and the Battle Arcade was pretty challenging. I remember she gave me a headache a couple of times due to my bad luck screwing me over.
    Thanks guys. I'll be sure to return the favor! :P

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    What is your favorite number?

Favorite male singer?

9. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    If you had to go undercover for a top secret mission, what name would you give yourself and what would your disguise look like?

10. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Do you dab in real life a lot?

11. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    If you could design a new type for the Pokémon games what would it be and what strengths and weaknesses would it have?

12. Auric

Auric Platinum Addict

Another one!!??!
    (Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.6
    Black Glasses ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Soda Pop ★Oran Berry ★★
    *What is the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?
    *Are you allergic to anything?
    *What is your least video game genre?

13. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Sorry for the late reply guys. Work decided to kick my ass six ways to Sunday.

LL Cool J. I love both his music and his acting.

I'd probably do something unrelated. If you're talking about a code-name, my likely pick would be something like Talon. My disguise would be similar to my surroundings, so if people have longer hair, I'd grow mine out.

I kind of dab spontaneously. One time I did a dab while driving away from a plane that I just pushed back and got a laugh and thumbs up from the pilots :D

I actually composed a faketype with a friend before Fairy got released. The Light type which was essentially the opposite of Dark and one of the counteracts to Dragon while giving some of the other types a resistance to it that don't have much others. Grass gets an immunity, one more thing to love about it :)

Here were its properties:
    Light is resistant to:
    • Dark
    • Dragon
    • Flying
    • Water
    Light is weak to:
    • Grass
    • Ice
    • Psychic
    Light attacks are resisted against:
    • Ice
    • Psychic
    • Steel
    • Dark
    Light attacks are immune against:
    • Grass
    Light attacks are the weakness of:
    • Dragon
    • Flying
    • Water
    Handful of things. Some kind of life threatening too. I've been mugged twice, one of which I was held at knifepoint.

I'd ultimately have to say that while I worked as a server; this family I was tending to had a kid who wanted his parents' cheesecake along with his own. They had asked him what he would get and he said; "Two cheesecake pieces and one dead waiter." And he glared at me while smiling and holding a steak knife like a switchblade. Yeah, it was a bit unnerving.

Bullshit. Food-wise, no. I am allergic to ragweed, which prominently pollinates in the fall. Thankfully Zyrtec keeps my itchy throat, watery nose and eyes to a minimum.

You mean my least favorite? Uh...I honestly like most genres out right now. But I'll say something like a God game or dating sim. Not my type,

Thanks guys :) I'll be sure to return the favor sometime!

14. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Have you ever tried playing Lacrosse?

15. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Do you follow the phrase 'honour before reason' at all?

:: How do you exercise?

:: How patient can you get around silly questions?

16. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    My brother is actually the big lacrosse person. He plays competitively. I haven't tried it at that level, but I did play it in recreational sports during the summer for a couple of years. It's pretty fun.

I see myself as more level-headed and open minded, so I'll usually follow the logical action instead of doing something stupid in order to keep my ego intact. So I would say more often not.

On my days off, I'll go for a jog around my neighborhood in a loop that's roughly 1.5 miles. I'll also try and swim at the community lap pool three times a week in a variety of drills and strikes going for about 2000 yards. This roughly takes me about 1.5-2 hours and I'll change up the swimming regimen every now and then to keep it fresh.

Since I cut my membership with the fitness club for financial reasons, I haven't weightlifted in a while. Although my job has me lifting plenty of heavy stuff. :D

I don't mind answering them. Sometimes I can't resist being a smartass

Thanks for the questions guys :)

17. Starlistic

Castle
    (Shellder)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    top 3 most beautiful sights / things in the world, in your opinion?

18. Vigilance

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Would you ever want to coach HS football?

19. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    If Sun X Lillie became absolutely canon, how happy would you be on a scale of one to five hundred oranges?

20. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Are you flat-footed?

:: Do you have a favourite candy (or type of candy)?

:: Why do clay pigeons shatter so easily?