1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Questions for your resident Eagle Scout

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by BraviaryScout, May 28, 2017.

1. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    These are in no particular order.
    1. The starlit sky: Most of the time, the city light pollution in the later hours prevents a lot of it from being visible. Although I've been on camping trips where there is no light at all and if it's clear, the view of all the stars and different colors in the sky are astonishing!
    2. The ocean: I have a deep respect for the ocean since it can be just as dangerous and deadly as it is beautiful, but I love its deep sapphire blue in the tropical areas.
    3. Compassion/Empathy: Seems to be a little bit lacking nowadays due to all the prejudice and hatred around the world, but it is really heartwarming to me when I see people comforting the hurt, tired and mourning. This really hits the feels train when you see people display this to others regardless of their race, beliefs and opinions. This is why I wish that everyone would look less on what makes people different and have an appreciation for what makes us all the same.
    Sure! I really hope logging hundreds of hours on Madden NFL will help me qualify for the job :P

I'd be pretty damn happy. Like other Shiningsunshippers, as I played through Sun & Moon; I had the feeling that Lillie developed a crush on the protagonist, regardless of the gender. I was playing as the boy, so it made natural sense. It's basically a gender flip of Ferriswheelshipping, which was my favorite from Gen V.

The two of them have great chemistry and for some reason, quickly took over as my #1 OTP in Pokémon shippings. I'm not saying no to that since it is now my personal favorite.

I am not.

I prefer chocolate over fruit candies. Favorite kinds are: Twix, Kit Kat, Reese's and Cadbury stuff, especially the mini eggs.

They are no match for my 12 gauge :)

Thanks for the questions guys. I'll return the favor soon :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    - Favorite webcomic of all time?
    - What was the first video game you remember playing?
    - Do you like swimming in lakes or does it gross you out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    What's one game you have played that you hate beyond belief?

4. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    What video game do you think has the best soundtrack?

5. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Well said.

:: Do you enjoy playing poker? Are you good at it?

:: What's the video game you think you've sunken the most hours into, altogether?

:: Why do humans have an obsession with shiny objects?

6. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Do you know how to whistle with your fingers in your mouth?

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    What are your thoughts on Amiibo?

8. Teddybear2345

Teddybear2345 Which is cooler, to be cool, or uncool?

PokéPoints:
    ₽529.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Bicycle ★★Razz Berry ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Slowpoke Tail ★★★★
    With your current username.
    Do you ever think you will stop liking flying/bird Pokémon, in the near future.
    Or will you always find a special place for them in your heart and poke team?

9. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    :wooper:Opinion on the almighty Wooper?:wooper:

10. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    What is your favorite method of transportation and why?

If you could teleport, what would be the first place you'd teleport to and why?

11. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Oh my goodness. I'm totally sorry I missed all these questions. Shall we?
    I actually don't read a whole lot of webcomics. One that does stand out to me that I enjoyed was A Fistful of Arrows by Levi Hoffmeier.

Crash Bandicoot. That series is the shit.

I know lakes aren't exactly the cleanest of things, but I won't mind it. As long as I won't be terribly sick if I happen to accidentally ingest a bunch of it.

I know I'm going to receive some hate from saying this but, Skylanders and its other series. My hate for it doesn't stem from the gameplay or story or anything, but rather the fact that you have to buy all the other characters individually or in packs in order to have more abilities. If I was in charge; just make the game $10 more at launch, have each character unlockable after completing a quest and then anything extra as DLC. Sadly, it's not that simple anymore.

I am able to play Texas-hold 'em, but I don't consider myself very good at it. Because of that; I'll play it for fun & bragging rights, but not for like money or something valuable.

Halo. I've logged hundreds of hours across every installment's online multiplayer since the first one; Halo 2 back in 2004.

I reckon it's eye catching and the luster shiny objects give off means wealth, radiance and power.

Nope, but my dad does. And when he whistles like that; it is LOUD!

Eh...like I said with another question above; it's not a bad idea. I absolutely love the cross platform tech it has along with a multitude of game series that you can have in the same screen. What I DON'T like about it is the "pay to win, play" aspect. It's fine to buy games, accessories and DLC, but stuff like characters, in-game customization that have all these extra costs will sap up your money fast.

All in all; awesome concept...but I don't think I'll be getting one anytime soon. (Unless there's a core Pokémon game coming out for it in the future)

I love birds. They're my personal favorite group and flying types are one of my favorite to use due to its versatility. I do enjoy most of the bird Pokémon they've introduced so far, so only time will tell if my thought changes.

Wooper is awesome. It was my first recruit in Blue Rescue Team.
    I don't care for Quagsire.

Flying! I like to both ride and drive airplanes :D

February; the site of the Super Bowl's front row seats :D It's always been on my bucket list to go and watch a Super Bowl in person.

Thanks guys :) I shall return the favor!

SnowboundBecca likes this.
  12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    What is the best Halloween costume you've ever worn/seen? What is your favorite spooky Halloween song?

13. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Someone dressed up as a haunted car once and the effort put into its made from scratch was really cool. I also saw a pretty cool costume of a dad taking his kid out who was dressed up as Sun the male Sun&Moon trainer and father was the Rotom Pokédex :D
    Me and two other guys once made our costumes as members of SWAT that was really cool. We had vests, handcuffs, helmets, visors. It was pretty cool.

Favorite Halloween song has to be the classic Monster Mash by Bobby Pickett

14. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    That dad must be a pretty cool dad! Father-kid goals right there! :3

And yeah, you can never go wrong with Monster Mash!

BraviaryScout likes this.
  15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Can you mimic an actual eagle screech or call?

What is one useful skill that you know that would come in handy during an apocalypse?

16. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    Will your (NFL) blog carry on into the offseason and through the next season?

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hello bud, got some questions for ya

So how do you like being purple? Do you miss your points?
    Do you watch the NBA?

18. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    :: Have you ever been outside during a lightning storm?

:: Do you believe that you have a good sense of time?

:: Have you ever used 'ca-CAW' as an alert?

19. BraviaryScout

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Hooray more questions! *_*
    While I think I can; I doubt that it would suffice in calling over the actual thing.

Fallout has totally prepared me for this one :P Charisma. When things go to a dog eat dog world; making friends/allies and knowing who you can trust is a big key to survival. Best method of doing it is by being persuasive and having someone who can possibly help understand something that can be mutually beneficial. This way, you can earn valuable resources such as food or favors when times get desperate.

If I'm still on here. (Which I totally plan to be) Yeah, I'm down to carrying it over to the next season. The offseason might be trickier since there's not much going on in the football realm other than the combine and draft, but I'll make it work :3

I gotta admit, being a VIP and getting into the new threads is like going into an officers club! And I'm impressed at the much bigger multiplier that the new status gives me. So no missing points, because I'll likely regain a good amount faster.

Oh yes! I am sooo hyped for the season. It's gonna be interesting. Call me whatever or total BS, but I'm a longtime Golden State fan.

Does camping in a tent count? If so, then yes. I've been outside during many. If not, then I have been outside during one as well.

I think so. I'll usually make it a goal to always be at work or appointments at least fifteen minutes prior. Sometimes I have to account even longer, considering how unpredictable and the amount of bullshit California traffic can be.

Actually I have not. I need to try that though :)

Thanks guys for the questions! I really appreciate it! :)

20. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Have you watched any good TV shows or web-series lately?