1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Attack on Titan writing prompt

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by LadySmugleaf, Dec 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    My sister gave me this prompt to post awhile back since she wouldn't be able to write it.

It is the year 2700-something. The SS Humanity and her fleet, has long since set sail to distant planets and galaxies in the hopes of finding something more hospitable than the war-torn Earth.
    Except one problem: over a century has passed and no planet as been found yet. They have, however, found something less welcome. Vicious, space-dwelling aliens dubbed 'titans'. Three shields are erected in hopes of keeping the titans at bay: the M.A.R.I.A. shield, the R.O.S.E. shield, and the S.I.N.A. shield. a century passes. No titans attack, and no planet is found. Then, a massive, mutated titan appears and destroys the M.A.R.I.A. shield protecting the SS Ziganshina...

Nothing M-rated please, i would like to read it.
    Also, post the link in your reply and I'll send her it to read. Thanks!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.