1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Event August/September MOTM Nominations!

Discussion in 'News Desk' started by Jeydis, Aug 2, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,293.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello everyone,

Back to my late postings for these it seems, I was busy with some of the scramble events! Sorry about that. I will have this thread open until the night of the 3rd of August so post your nominations fast!

EDIT: Since It took a while to get anyone to post and for me to get back to this I feel it would be unfair to give someone like half a month as celebration so for the first time ever possibly we will stack up 2 winners for next month! So I will keep this thread open and people can put in their nominations for September as well. Then when we get to September we will have 2 winners picked out and double the Pokémon swarms and other goodies.

As a reminder, here are the rules:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Aug 2, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2021
  2. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Wait, no ones posted anything on here yet? Its already way past the deadline... maybe I should post something here.

I would like to nominate SAF as the member of the month. They are decently active as I see them often in different threads as well as the RP institute. They are also quite nice to me and helped me feel more welcome to LV when I first joined.

Rezna and SAF like this.
  3. NyxieRina

Cryptid
    (Urufuman)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽460.0
    GS Ball ★★★★★Oran Berry ★★
    Wait can we make another nomination for the next month too?

I nominate Mizumanta. They may be a new member but they are quite active in the Game Corner and the RP institute. I think active members, no matter how new deserve to be a member of the month too.

Jeydis, Mizumanta and SAF like this.
  4. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    slamns hand into desk

I'd say . . . @NyxieRina , really active. Jumps all over the place. So keep it around . WEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Jeydis, SAF and NyxieRina like this.
  5. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    I nominate @Mizumanta So far he is a great guy. And I am certain he is someone who become an active member

SAF likes this.
  6. Mizumanta

Mizumanta Black Belt

Celebi Egg
    (Celebi)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽251.9
    !!!!
    Thanks for the love~ hehe

Well...since I can't nominate people who have been nominated already, this makes things easier. I nominate @Demon in Disguise

They are very kind and offered me points as a new member, fiddling around in this new world of a website (charitable). We also connected in one of their threads (apparently on of many) so they are active. Also they arent afraid to talk about passions other than Pokémon on this website (heresy!). Which means they are a diverse individual with many interesting passions to share!

Pirate Captain and SAF like this.
  7. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Aww thanks a lot. I always try to help new members whenever I can. And I try to be more active. but so far I haven't been able to be active like I used to be.

8. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    @NyxieRina not only is everything here about her very accurate, She is also a pleasure to have around on LV. THUS I NOMINATE HER

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.