1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Aura's Amazing(ly small) Updates - Shiny Diancie Event

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Pixel, Nov 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    [3D='shiny-diancie']​
    It was announced, with thanks to Serebii.net for coverage, that the Pokémon Centers in Japan will be giving out Shiny Diancie, a Pokémon that is unavailable in-game. No details have been given out yet, but they will be posted here when they surface.
    [3D='shiny-diancie-mega']​

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    mweep likes this.
  2. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    How jealous am I for this event! Diancie is one of my favorites among Gen6 mon and all Legendaries, despite my tastes usually leaning toward the tougher-looking pokes. Better yet, the dark stone crust in the shiny form adds more contrast to add to the visual appeal!

I need to find something worth trading for it. The price will be high, but so will be the gained value! Either that or I could buy a plane ticket to Japan. Hmm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    I don't think the coverage on Serebii (please go check if I'm wrong) said when the event was happening, but I am going to Japan next year. Maybe, just maybe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.