1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Awney’s Evolution Extravaganza!

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by awney, Sep 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I thought I’d start a game of evolution telephone! The idea is that three people will be working on one evolution line.

Here’s the catch!

You won’t be working on the entire evolution line as a team. Instead, you will each create a part of the evolution. One person will make the pre evolution. The second person waits until the pre evolution is done so they can make the next evolution based on it! The third person would follow this trend but use the second evolution to make the final evolution.

Not to add any pressure to the first person, but whoever draws the pre evolution will also be responsible for coming up with the beginning of the evolution line! Think of it as a fakemon! It can be any type! I encourage artist creativity and freedom :P

You have to wait until the previous evolution is done to begin working on yours or this game won’t work. I do ask that you DON’T collaborate on each evolution together. That takes away from the point of it being a telephone game!

There is no deadline for when each evolution is to be completed. I do ask that you communicate with your members to let them know when you have finished. I also ask that you notify me when you have completed your part. That way I know how much of the evolution line has been completed!

If more people then I anticipate join, I will group y’all together randomly! If not, we will do each evolution line one by one.

I have talked to @Vigilance about this and I have decided that each person who participates will get a reward of 15pp! *This could vary depending on how many people join*

If you have any questions please ask! <3 I’m more than willing to clarify if none of this made any sense to you.

Evolutions:
    1. Gazi- Baby Pokémon
    2. Morgaine- First stage evolution
    3. Ridlins- Final evolution
    1. HiddenLore- Baby Pokémon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Sep 20, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2018
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I'd like to join up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I think I'll participate, even if I don't entirely understand the guidelines.

4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    great! you guys will be the first two then! and that's okay if you don't understand i can walk you through it.

@Gazi to make it easier why don't you start us off? You'd be making the pre evolution (or the first evolution) in the evolution line! that means you have all artistic liberty over what the Pokémon starts off as!

and @Morgaine you will have the middle evolution! that means you must wait for gazi to finish their part before you can make yours.

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    And I would just put the first evolution on here when I'm finished with it, right?

6. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    mhm! that way morgaine knows how to draw the next evolution stage.

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    This looks cool. I'd like to participate as well.

8. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Sounds good, I will wait for the poke to appear

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    alright! you'll have the last stage evolution!

i added you guys all to a list on the first post, that way everyone knows which stage they have!

Riddles likes this.
  10. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,871.5
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    If possible I'd love to participate in a round of this. It sounds fun.
    I have no preference for which stage I do either. I can roll with whatever.

11. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    sure! since we have three people working on the other evolution line, you can start a second one! so you'd be working on the baby Pokémon.

12. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    I finally got this thing done. I'm sorry it took so long, but for some reason I was having trouble transferring the art from my tablet to my computer.
    sketch1537657129437.png

And because I didn't know whether you wanted information about the pokémon, or just a drawing of it, I decided to give you the choice
    Name origin: Calavera (sugar skulls) and Agua (water)
    Calavera is a ghost/water type pokémon. Despite its typing, Calavera is terrified of water and will begin to cry when it's near a body of water. It was inspired by the Mexican ghost legend La Llarona, which tells the story about a mother who drowned her children and forever wanders the earth crying and looking for them. Calavera is supposed to represent one of La Llarona's children.

awney likes this.
  13. Morgaine

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    @Hawks @Ridlins

I am done with the middle stage
    Middle Stage.png