1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Azelf told me to introduce myself :p

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KinokoKoneko, Sep 11, 2017.

1. KinokoKoneko

KinokoKoneko Bug Catcher

Heracross
    (Heracross)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.8
    The Pokémon catching aspect is really fun! I was shocked that bulbasaur appeared as the very first Pokémon for me, especially as it's a huge favourite!

2. Luna the Espeon

Hera
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 38
    PokéPoints:
    ₽942.1
    Howdy! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm sure you'll love it here. As you have probably already seen, the people here are all really nice. Be sure to look around for lots of Pokémon, and you can also check one of the pinned threads in the Safari Zone to find out where to find what Pokémon and which ones are most rare. Also, the art and fanfiction sections are fun to look through in spare time, as well as the Q&A section. I hope you enjoy your time here and make lots of friends!

3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'm pretty late for welcoming you, but still, Welcome!
    Are you participating in any Oktoberfest events?
    I recommend participating in the event, SpookySignings. It a good and fun event. ^^
    Have fun!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Dodger

Dodger Youngster

Charmander
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6.8
    Welcome to LV !