1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (That's a good point. I was just thinking we'd go on the honor system and just take a hit whenever it's either impossible not to or when it's good for the story. I'll start doing that after this battle since I actually want my character to lose this one)

"Zigzag, Tyrunt! Don't let him hit you!" Tyrunt begins running forward towards Night Wing, zigging and zagging all the way. "Now jump up and use Bite!" Tyrunt jumps, only to get hit with the full brunt of another Air Slash, knocking him down and slamming him back into the ground. "Oh, boy..." I whimper, trying to think of ways to dodge the next attack barrage

2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    "Again." Bronze said. Night Wing let out another barrage of sharp air projectiles towards the rockasaur. "Now dive in, deep!" Bronze yelled. Night Wing then roared as he moved at incredible speeds. The faux dragon felt the wind beneath his wings and the adrenaline he gets from battle coursing through his veins.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Tyrunt, dodge the slashes and wait for him to get in closer!" I think I have a chance to do some serious damage if I wait for just the right moment. I am worried about what Bronze wants Night Wing to do when he gets close enough, though

4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Bronze took a deep breath to calm himself. He suddenly could feel the air hitting his skin as if he was in the air with Night Wing. The cowboy the opened his eyes and said, "To the left." The dark dragon then moved to the left in the air and charged forward at the Tyrunt. "Just a bit faster." Bronze said quietly, though Night Wing was somehow able to hear this command. He started to build up momentum at a rapid pace.

"Thunder Punch!" Bronze yelled at the top of his lungs. Night Wing was but a big, black blur in the air with electricity emitting from him. And he was aiming himself towards the Tyrunt. While it was electric vs dragon, Night Wing had the choice of being aa totem Pokémon while he was still wild.

5. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Night Wing's just close enough for this to work! "Hit him hard with Rock Tomb!" I command. Tyrunt hasn't let me down so far, but even if we lose I can say I held my own against such a powerful Pokémon, so I'll be happy with him either way

6. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Night Wing scoffed at the attack. He roared and dove right into them. Night caught a rock and threw it into another. He then avoided another one and elbowed another upcoming rock. The faux dragon growled in annoyance as he saw a flurry of rocks he couldn't destroy one by one. He then used air slash to combat them. His air slash was strong enough to cut cleanly through the rest of the rock tomb.

Night Wing wasn't gonna be able to ready a devasting Thunder Punch as he was getting too close to the ground so he just opted for a landing. He aimed closely to the Tyrunt who jumped up to avoid getting crushed by the dragon. As the dragon landed, he cracked the earth below the ground, scattering the surface with crumbles of earth and kicking up dust.

7. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I only have a split second to make this decision or risk Tyrunt taking more damage and possibly losing. A crazy idea occurs to me...

So crazy it might just work! "Bite down on the punch!"

8. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Nigh Wing roared in pain. He then looked at the Tyrunt and let out a low growl. He then emitted electricity from his fists which shocked the rockasaur from the inside.

9. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I'm glad I did some damage at least, but Tyrunt probably won't be able to take another hit without fainting. I have a plan though. "Use Rock Tomb while you're clamped on him, then jump back to avoid another shock!"

10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Night Wing took the rocks head on. They hurt like hell but he was a big boy so he could take it. "Go in for a grab." Bronze said. Night Wing then swiftly moved in the air and grabbed the rockasaur. He then pinned it to the ground with one arm as he shot a flamethrower at it. He then lightly threw him into the air and hit him with a forward aerial slash.

11. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Tyrunt was down for the count. "Tyrunt!" I run forward. "You okay, buddy?"

"T-Ty..." Tyrunt mumbles, still very dazed. I quickly feed it a Revive to try and get him back up and going again.

"You did great, buddy! You were... Tyrunt?" Tyrunt starts tearing up which turns straight into full-on sobbing. "Tyrunt, no, don't cry!" I say trying to comfort him. "You were amazing out there! You don't need to cry!" But Tyrunt just keeps on sobbing. "Sorry." I say to Bronze. "It's not your fault. He just takes losses really roughly."

12. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Night Wing looked at the Tyrunt and saw the look of despair in his rocky face. The faux dragon was remained of a certain golden charmander that had to survive alone in the be unforgiving wilds of Wela Volcano. All the salandit that picked on him and stole his food. They exploited that he was in a weak state as a naive charmander that lived on its own.

The dragon then Zard walked over to the boy and his prehistoric Pokémon. The dragon then grunted to the Tyrunt and nodded his head in approval. This showed that he respected the Tyrunt’s strength and admired his love of battle that he shared with himself and Bigjaw.

13. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah walked towards Bronze and George. It seemed like the boy with the Charizard won the battle. The Tyrunt was on the ground, sobbing. Ignis tried to get a closer look, but Farrah stopped him. "Just let them be. It seems like we'll only humiliate the Tyrunt further if we draw attention to it." The girl said.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  14. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well it’s too late to for that...” Bronze sighed. “Night Wing is a real glory hog.” Bronze scoffed, not knowing that Night Wing was actually giving kudos to the Tyrunt.

“At least you’re not like that.” Bronze said a she looked at us started. The Croconaw hissed to his trainer in agreement.

15. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I look up and see a girl standing near us. "Sorry about this." I say to her. "Does anyone have any berries? He usually stops crying if I give him food, but I'm fresh out."

16. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Oh, amigo. You’ve come to the right guy.” Bronze said. He then pulled out three Oran berries that were grown on his dad’s ranch. He then handed George a berry and gave one to Bigjaw and Night Wing.

17. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I feed one to Tyrunt and he starts to calm down. "Sorry about that." I say to them. I turn to this new girl who's shown up. "What did you think of our battle?" I ask. "I hope me asking that doesn't make you uncomfortable. I just like hearing feedback on my battles so I can get better."

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "It's fine. I have observed your battle from a distance. Your Tyrunt looked significantly weaker than the Charizard despite the type advantage. It would've been wise not to battle such a strong trainer." Farrah said, with Ignis nodding in agreement. "Maybe you should train your Tyrunt in one of the patches of long grass. There are plenty of Pokémon it is capable of fighting in there. Maybe you could even catch one if you are lucky." She continued, gesturing towards a small patch of tall grass.

19. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    I laugh a little. "Yeah, to be honest, I never really expected to win. I just really wanted to battle that Charizard! Dragon Pokémon are just so cool! I've been reading tons of books about Pokémon like that, but I've never really seen one until now!"

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Well, anywho. What’s your name?” Bronze turned and asked the girl that showed up.