1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Looker looks rather harried when he comes up to you. But, then again, that could be a good thing, as he only looked this way when something huge was going on. "Zhè shì yī chǎng zāinàn!" He cries, speaking in another language; another clue something big was happening

2. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    "English please Mr. Looker" I say as Eevee sniffs at his dirty shoes looking up at him perplexed

3. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "My apologies, Miss Angela," Looker says, "but the situation is quite dire. I'm glad I was able to find you. The Aether Foundation recently reported to the International Police that a new UB has been sighted here in the Aztexo region."

4. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "I will find it and capture it for you." I say with determination and Eevee gets excited and jumps around happily

5. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Excellent! The Aether Foundation shipped your supply of Beast Balls to the Pokémon lab here in Nuevraiz Town. The professor there should have them as well as a Pokédex with preliminary data we've been able to gather so far on the UB. The UB itself has been sighted on Route 1." A thoughtful look appears on Looker's face. "Can it really be a coincidence that the UB is so close to where we are?" He wonders aloud, seemingly to just himself. He clears his throat and turns back to you. "Anyway, yes! Find the UB, capture it, and please alert me when you are done with the mission."

FedoraMelody likes this.
  6. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "What is the codename for this UB? It's usually a good clue while searching."

7. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "The Aether Foundation has yet to give it one," Looker says, "but the locals who have seen it have referred to it as "Diablo." Ooh! That could be it's codename! I'll have to call the Aether Foundation with that idea. Also, just to warn you so you can prepare, this UB appears to be a Dark and Dragon type, which is, er, unfortunate because some of the citizens have started to... Well, I don't imagine that will be a problem. Anabel's handling that whole situation anyway. Now, you'd better get to the Pokémon lab. I'll remain here to provide backup as usual. Go!"

FedoraMelody likes this.
  8. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I politely say goodbye and rush off towards the Pokelab with Eevee

9. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    *Meanwhile, in the Pokémon laboratory*

"Yes, I am the professor." The man says to Farrah. "Prof. Socotra is my name. How may I help you two?"

10. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I come running in, "Professor, profess........ Oops! I didn't know you already had company." I awkwardly find a chair and sit down.

11. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Hola...” Bronze said awkwardly. The cowboy then walked up to the new girl. “I’m Bronze.” he said as he stook out his hand to shake her’s in an attempt to be friendly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Hola, I'm Angela."

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Como estas?” Bronze asked. Seeing as this was a person who also spoke a bit of Spanish he could kinda practice.

14. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Muy bien, y tu?" ( "I'm fine and you", for those who don't speak Spanish) "What is your name good sir?"

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Bien. Mi llamo, Bronze.” The cowboy said.

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah, not understanding a word they said apart from "Hola", in which meant "Hello", decided to talk to the professor instead. "We're here to retrieve a Pokédex, maybe even a map too." She replied.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  17. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Ah, of course." Pr of. Socotra says. He goes to retrieve those items from a table. "Here you are, young miss, and I have one for each of you as well should you need it." He adds for Bronze and Angela. "Would any of you like to pick out a new Pokémon as well? I have three here, one for each of you."

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Who wants to go first?” Bronze asked his new companions. Bigjaw and Night Wing rolled their eyes. Both having issues with new coming Pokémon.

19. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    "What are they?" Farrah asked. Ignis didn't seem to mind having one more on the team.

20. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    Prof. Socotra retrieves three Pokeballs and throws them up in the air. From them appear the three starter Pokémon of the Aztexo region. The first is a green chihuahua with a pink flower bulb on the end of its tail, the second is a red-furred rabbit that's covered in what appears to be ash and has a black, fluffy tail, and the third is a long, blue salander that appears to have a set of whiskers on its cheeks. "These are the three Pokémon trainers may take from my lab." Prof. Socotra says. "There is the Grass type, Chiuaud, the Fire type, Rabbash, and the Water type, Salamini. Which one would you like?"