1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Farrah considered taking either the grass or water type, seeing as she already had a strong fire type. She would like to see what the others wanted first, though.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Eevee dashed towards the new Pokémon eager to say hello since she loves meeting new Pokémon. Sniffing each other Eevee liked the scent of the chihuahua-looking Pokémon. "I guess Eevee has chosen for me. Hehe I'll take him on my journey."

3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Seeing as the Grass-type Pokémon has already been chosen, Farrah decided to go with the water salamander. Ignis walked towards the Pokémon and placed his arm in front of it, allowing it to crawl onto his shoulder.

4. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    The last starter, Rabbash, hops over to Bronze. "Bash?" It says, hoping to be chosen by the trainer

5. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (@Arod , waiting on you, bud)

6. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Oh, jeez. I’m a shmuck. Sorry for the long time it’s taken me to respond

Bronze looked at the fire rabbit and gave it a warm smile. “Welcome to the team, partner.” Bronze said as he tipped his hat and kneeled down to petted the rabbit on the head.

Bronze then stood up and said, sternly, “Alright, y'all be nice to him.” Bigjaw nodded and walked up to the rabbit, he then hissed a greeting to the rabbit. Rabbash then jumped and gave the croc a happy expression.

Rabbash then hopped over to Night Wing to say hello to his fellow fire type. Night Wing scoffed and exhaled sulfur from his nostrils.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "I'm sure you'll all become the best of friends!" Prof. Socotra says. "Now, is there anything else any of you need from me?"

8. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Yessir! I do!" I shout enthusiastically. "Do you have any information about a certain UB in the area known as Diablo?"

9. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Oh, is that what people are calling it?" Prof. Socotra says. "I personally choose to stay as far away from it as I can. I'm a bit of the squeamish type. Been told it's rather gruesome to look at. My stomach's churning just thinking of the descriptions my lab assistants gave me. Does that mean you're the one the Aether Foundation asked me to hold the Beast Balls for?"

FedoraMelody likes this.
  10. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah held out her Pokédex, attempting to gain information on the three starter Pokémon. Ignis stood by her side, clearly interested as well.

11. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    As you scan the Grass starter, your Pokédex says "Chiuaud: the Buddy Pokémon. A Grass type. Although, in Aztexo, it is usually given out as a trainer's first Pokémon, in other regions, many wealthy trainers own them as expensive pets."

On the Fire type, it says "Rabbash: the Ashy Pokémon. A Fire type. Rabbash's body naturally produces smoke and ash. In ancient times, Native priests would breathe in the ash generated by this Pokémon to bring them enlightenment."

And, on the Water type, it says "Salamini: the Whiskery Pokémon. A Water type. Salamini's eyesight is very poor, but its whiskers are extremely sensitive and allow it to sense its general surroundings by feeling the energy flowing around it."

FedoraMelody likes this.
  12. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Yes I was chosen by the Aether Foundation. My papa is the janitor and my mom is a researcher and geneticist."

13. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    The professor goes and retrieves a sleek, shiny white briefcase. Classic Aether Foundation aesthetic. He opens it up, and inside is the usual 10 Beast Balls sent out for UB catching missions. "Here you are then." Prof. Socotra says. "I suggest taking some backup with you, though. From what my lab assistants have told me, the beast is just as dangerous as it is disturbing."

14. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "I have quite a bit of training to do but I'll be ready." I look down at my Eevee and she gives me the nod of confidence while the Chiuaud looks smitten with her determination and he then looks up at me also with gleaming eyes of confidence. "I can't wait to level up! I shall name you Chico and my Eevee here will be Sylvie when she evolves."

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “We need to think of a name for you.” Bronze said to the rabbit. “Let’s just stick to something simple, like Chile.” Bronze said. Chile seemed to like the name as it jumped up and down repeatedly.

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah needed to think of a name for the Salamini. “I’ll name you Aquamarine.” She said. “How does that sound?” The water salamander simply nodded.

17. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "I suggest you two wait here until the UB is captured." Prof. Socotra says to Farrah and Bronze. "That Beast is tearing up Route 1, and that's the only road out of town. Although, I suppose you could help Angela catch it, but I would certainly advise against that. Catching an Ultra Beast is an incredibly dangerous task. Only the best of trainers are able to hold their own against them."

18. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Sir, with all due respect, my Pokémon aren’t weak.” Bronze said. “This one has the power to be a totem Pokémon.” Bronze said as he pointed to Night Wing. “And this ones just a beast.” Bronze said as he gestured to Bigjaw. “Plus, I ain’t afraid of some beast. I lived with Tauros mi papa raised my whole life. Nothing’s scarier than that.”

19. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6

"Professor, I think Farrah, Bronze, and I should ambush the beast. I'm sure the three of us can find and catch it if we work together."

20. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    "What type of Pokémon is the Ultra Beast?" Farrah asked the professor. She wanted to know which of her two Pokémon were suitable for this task.