1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    The creature was pure black with long, dark wings that resembled those of a bat. It had a second face on its torso with giant, gnashing jaws, bright yellow eyes, and a long, Venom-esque tongue. Its regular head had smaller, but equally deadly jaws and another pair of yellow eyes. It could also spin around a full 360 degrees, which is actually how it noticed Angela in the first place as it was devouring a pile of berries. Its long, deadly claws were stained bright red, and it isn't clear whether that was from berry juice or a possible victim. As stated above, once it was done frightening Angela's Pokémon, it flew up into the sky and vanished into an Ultra Wormhole. Bronze and Farrah arrive just after the beast has vanished

FedoraMelody likes this.
  2. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “What in tarnation happened here.” Bronze said as he looked around the area. Night Wing and Bigjaw we’re both in high alert, as they both wanted to keep Bronze from dying. Even though sometimes he does stupid things to keep his Pokémon from have the fate. And Chile was just terrified.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    "It was Diablo! I tried to hold my own against it but I'm too weak. It must be at a higher level than I anticipated. Quick I must see Nurse Joy and heal my Pokémon!" I rush to the nearest Pokémon center

4. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Wait up!” Bronze said as he ran after her. But, considering his build, that wouldn’t be exactly easy. Bronze’s strength is more relative to dishing out hard blows than running.

Bigjaw and Chile quickly ran after their trainer and caught up quickly since they were fast. Night Wing was able to comeltlely our spread them since he was a fast flying type.

5. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (I'm going to wait for @Fchicken77 before responding if that's okay. Just wanna give everyone the chance to regroup back together)

FedoraMelody likes this.
  6. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I slow down and wait for Bronze. "Hombre, you need to pace yourself more and also breathe. You sound like a freight train pulling into station."

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I rope Tauros, chica. I don’t run marathons.” Bronze said. “Take Night Wing, he’ s a faster option than running.” Bronze said. “Me, Bigjaw, and Chile will go on foot.”

8. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Waiting on Farrah "We're very close"

9. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    (Sorry for the late response, I was sleeping, then went to school the next day.)

Farrah ran, along with Ignis to regroup with the others. “I found this on the ground right after the beast vanished.” She said as she pulled out a black scale. “I’m not sure if it’s going to be useful, but I’ll return it to the professor for research.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    FedoraMelody likes this.
  10. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “It’s not one of Night Wing’s. His are not as dark and they have a sort of shimmer to them.” Bronze said.

11. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Wow! It must be a Beast Scale! How rare!"

12. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    You all reach the Pokémon Center just fine. Nurse Joy takes Angela's Pokémon to heal up and you all wait in the lobby while she works on them. "Hey, Bronze! Farrah!" You guys see that George has just entered the Center. "Bronze, I heard you beat the Champion in a battle! Is that really true?" He asks

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Apparently.” Bronze said. “I just thought she had some really strong Pokémon.” “Bigjaw got knocked out with one punch but Night Wing was like diablo when he saw that.” Bronze said. He honestly thought that Bigjaw and Night Wing still hated eachother by they, they actually do kinda care.

14. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "That's so cool!" George exclaims. "And wait, did you say Diablo? Does that mean you fought the Ultra Beast everyone was saying was on Route 1?""

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “No, just Night Wing snapped.” Bronze said. “Like, I’ve never seen him THAT mad and savage before.” Bronze said. He and his Pokémon had a more aggressive style of fighting that don’t use traditional Pokémon moves. Like River Run or flame thrower to a aerial slash.

16. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    " I overheard you both talking. I tried to battle that ultra beast but I failed miserably. I didn't realise I underestimated it so much. "

17. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    George's attention immediately shifts to Angela. "Really? You battled the Ultra Beast? That must have been so cool! I tried going out to look for it, but that line of people with Zuma blocked me."

18. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    " No it wasn't cool. It was very disappointing. "

19. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Oh. I'm sorry about that." George says. "So, are you guys planning on heading to the next town after this? That's where I'm headed. It's right near Temple Caverns, and I really wanted to go there to see if I can find a stone to make a Z-Ring out of. That's the place where most of those stones are mined here in the region."

20. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Sounds interesting.” Bronze said. “I’ll tag along with you.” he said. He already had a Z-Ring and Waterium Z for Bigjaw. ‘Maybe we can somehow learn to control it if that site is full of energy front eh crystals,’ Bronze thought to himself.