1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Aztexo RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by KCkitkat11, Sep 29, 2018.

1. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Great!" George says happily. "What about you two?"

2. FedoraMelody

FedoraMelody Singing Sylveon

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Misty's EmblemDeep Sea Scale ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    "Sure I'll come along. " Angela walked back to the counter and Nurse Joy handed over her Pokémon.

3. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    “I will join you as well.” Farrah said. Ignis simply nodded as he crossed has arms.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Cool! And, hey, you know there's a Gym in that town too, right?" George asks. "I was thinking of challenging it, but I'm a little worried I might not be strong enough, so I'm just going to stick to the caverns. Anyways, if we're going to head there, we'd better get moving before nightfall. The forest just outside Route 1 has some really scary Pokémon that appear in it at night."

5. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Hmm, I’m gonna have to hit t up then after the caverns.” Bronze said. “Bigjaw’s just itching to win some battles.” Bronze said. Bigjaw hissed and looked fired up.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    "Great! Then let's get going!" George says. He rushes out the front door of the Center, ready to get going

7. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    I quickly follow George

8. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Farrah was considering challenging the league, but she has already beat the Hoenn and Kalos ones, so she decided to go with contests this time.

FedoraMelody likes this.
  9. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    George and the others all head out of Nuevraiz Town and onto Route 1. He lets Tyrunt out to walk beside him as they travel. "If you guys want to look around for some Pokémon, you can." George says. "I wanna wait until we hit the woods before I start catching any new ones. That's where all the interesting Pokémon are."

10. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "I'm going up against Diablo, I need strong Pokémon."

11. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    On the path down the route, you pass many patches of tall grass, perfect for finding wild Pokémon

12. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    Hearing some rustling in the bushes/grass I await to see what wild Pokémon will appear

13. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    A little, brown worm-like Pokémon covered in prickly needles comes out of the grass. "Magtus." It says in a cute, little voice.

"Magtus," your Pokédex says, "the Cactus Bug Pokémon. A Bug type. The needles that cover this Pokémon's back are often sold illegally as hallucinogens. Just pricking your finger on one of them can make you see and hear things for about a half hour."

14. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ignis and Aurora were quite high-levelled, seeing as they’re already at their highest evolution stage (Should we make a limit on how high-levelled each starting Pokémon can be?), meaning that they’ll be unable to weaken a Pokémon without killing it. Farrah decided to test out Salamini’s moveset and neared the tall grass.

15. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (We can discuss a good limit for level on fully-evolved Pokémon. I'm thinking somewhere in the upper 30s or so. Maybe higher for Night Wing since he did beat the Champion's best Pokémon)

Farrah hears something squawking from up in a nearby tree. "Eag! Eag! Eag!" She looks up to see a small, bronze-colored bird with feathers that shimmer in the sun.

"Bronzeag," her Pokédex says, "the Bronze Pokémon. A Normal and Flying type. Bronzeag's feathers are highly-valued for their shininess. They shimmer and sparkle almost like freshly-polished metal."

16. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    (I think that could just be Nightwing activating is ability. I think they should all be level 36 to make everything more fair and not insanely overpowered. Bigjaw could be 16-35.)
    Farrah’s usually, cold expression showed a spark of excitement. She had a soft spot for anything bird. She sent out her Salamini. (What are it’s moves?)

17. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (Pound, Leer, and Water Gun) The Bronzeag sees that Farrah is about to battle it and flies down to try and hit Salamini with Peck

18. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    “Aquamarine, use water gun!” Farrah said, still calm.
    (Now let’s use a random number generator to determine whether a move hits.)

19. FedoraMelody

Sylvie
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽104.6
    "Swift!" Eevee uses swift attack on Magtus

20. KCkitkat11

KCkitkat11 PKMN Breeder

Who
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.7
    (58 and 22 respectively. I'm going on the idea that even numbers hit and odd numbers miss. Multiples of ten can be critical hits or something)

The Bronzeag is in too steep a dive to pull up and gets blasted in the face with a jet of water from Aquamarine. Also, the Magtus is thrown back as it is bombarded by a stream of stars. "Mag!" The Magtus tries firing a Poison Sting attack at Eevee (10) which hits the little Pokémon full in the face for a critical hit. Meanwhile, the Bronzeag regains its bearings and tries to fly in for another Peck attack (61), but fortunately Aquamarine's whiskers alert it that the bird Pokémon was flying at it, allowing it to dodge