1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Azure's Valory Nuzlocke

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Shada, Mar 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I got bored,so I decided why not do a valorlocke of Pokémon Emerald.
    I want to finish the game by April 1st, which I think I can do, so here goes nothing!
    Here are the rules to the Valorlocke [X], for those that don't know about it.
    I'm not changing or modifying any rules during my play, and the mode I'm going with is hardcore Mode, so bring it on!
    I'm going to be nicknaming several LV members as Pokémon, so if you want to be named something at a certain route, do tell me via Discord, PM, or here in this thread!
    Team so far:
    [3D='253'] @[member="Azure"] Lv 24
    [3D='262'] @[member="Kaneki"] Lv24
    [3D='294'] Lv25 @[member="LunarRabbitPikachu"]
    [3D='314'] Lv 24 @[member="Eclipse"]
    [3D='277']- Lv26@[member="Thunder"]
    [3D='109'] Lv15@[member="Sachi-Shimazu"]
    [​IMG]
    Day Care Center & RIP's
    -Day Care Center-
    [3D='309'] @[member="Nate"] Lv15
    [3D='322'] @[member="Megarai111"] Lv 13
    [​IMG]
    RIP List
    [3D='270'] @[member="Blast"]- Lv4 Died at route 102
    [3D='261'] @[member="Wyxamex"] -Lv 9 Died at Rustboro Forest
    [3D='265']- @[member="Sanctuary"] - Lv 4 Died vs. a Trainer's seedot
    [3D='041'] Lv12 @[member="Wizard"] Died at battle vs Brendan
    Journal thus far-
    Day 1-
    Nothing much, just got Treecko.
    [​IMG]
    Beat Brendan, and I think I'm going to abuse Absorb in the future. 20PP, Bring it on!
    [​IMG]
    Just got Pokeballs! So what's first on this route? Is it a Poochyena? Nope! It's a Wurmple. Crap.
    [​IMG]
    I KILLED IT BY ACCIDENT WHYY
    Route 101 was a failure, so let's head to route 103!
    What do I spot here?
    [​IMG]
    Another addition to the team! I'm naming after @[member="Wyxamex"].
    [​IMG]
    The first Pokémon on route 102 was Lotad! It's named after @[member="Blast"].
    Nevermind, Blast died fairly quickly. Let's all have a moment of silence for Blast.
    You will be missed, Blast.
    Using my first Pokémon Center heal right now, so that leaves me to four heals.
    [​IMG]
    I was always jealous of Wally.
    [​IMG]
    Sanc is dank, and that's why Sanc is a Wurmple.Used my second Pokémon Center Heal. Wyx died against a Slakoth. Damn. Sanc got beaten against a Seedot. Now, all I have left is me. Oops.
    I ran to route 104, and saw another Poochyena, which I named after Pari. I think we're sorta okay now.Ran out of PP on Tackle, so I'm using my next trip to the Pokémon Center. I'm down to two Pokecenter heals until the I beat the gym. I think I can use that to my advantage.
    [​IMG]
    Finally made it to Rustboro. I'll call it a day for now.
    [​IMG]
    Day 2-
    [​IMG]
    So I trained really hard, went the route near Rustboro and Rusturf Tunel and got myself a Tailow (@Thunder) , and a Whishmur (@LunarRabbitPikachu).
    I trained at Rustboro forest and that route, and after that went to the Pokémon center to heal.
    [​IMG]
    Here's my team before the gym.
    [​IMG]
    That was easy. Real easy.
    [​IMG]
    Still can't believe he's related to Steven.
    [​IMG]
    Here's to Dewford! I won't do much training for this gym, it should be a breeze with Tailow being the level it is. Treecko evolved into Grovyle. Went to the Pokémon Center 1 time, and now I beat Brawly, so that leaves me with 9, now 8 (as I've healed Tailow)Pokémon Center visits left.
    Zubat is the first Pokémon I encountered in that cavern in Dewford, and I'm surprised I didn't kill it first! I named it after potatoes.
    [​IMG]
    Slateport will be tomorrow, I guess.
    [​IMG]
    Day 3-
    Not many screenshots today, but I did a lot of training, and lost @[member="Wizard"] on the way. Got myself a (Route 110) @[member="Nate"] (Electrike), and an (That route by the Day Care Center) @[member="Eclipse"] (Illumise.) Sent Nate to the Day Care Center, because I'm too lazy to level him up.
    [​IMG]
    The only reason I won with no casualties vs Watson was due to @[member="Eclipse"]. Moonlight+Wish makes you the MVP. 2nd in handy was @[member="Kaneki"], because Rock Smash made things important. I'm still in shock , I expected @[member="Kaneki"] to die, (I used 1 superpotion on the safe side)but I guess that didn't happen. I've got about (+5 so)6 Pokémon Center heals now.
    [​IMG]
    I gained Megarai on the way, but left Megarai at the Day Care Center with Nate.
    Don't make kids you two!~
    I now have got a Koffing from the fire tunnel, and named it after Sachi. If Sachi dies, then I'll have room to put Megarai or Nate back into the game.
    I'm going to call it a day for now, (although I'm so close to Venadurf town).
    Tune in for more! I should be posting more at around 2PM EST tomorrow.
    Tune in to see more!~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Aww poor Blast.. He was so young... ;w; and yeah, I don't get how he managed to find a Ralts after his first try -w-'

Awesome team! Keep going! I believe in you!! ^o^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Shada likes this.
  3. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    Yaaaas I'm a pooch and I'm completely okay with it! ... Now plz let me grow up and be a powerful thank u plz dont kill me

Shada likes this.
  4. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Plz name me after your next Pokémon

Great Nuzlocke you got going here! It looks really cool, especially since Pokémon Emerald is one of my favs!

Shada likes this.
  5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Yoooo we make a great team. :D

Try to keep me alive okay? Okay. Awesome. Glad to have this pep talk. (ouo)b

Nate and Shada like this.
  6. Wyxamex

Wyxamex No Man

PokéPoints:
    ₽96.4
    NOOOOOO I DIED, HOW COULD YOU LET THIS HAPPEN TO ME

Shada likes this.
  7. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    @[member="Kaneki"] is you 2.0 if that's okay~
    It was a really nasty Slakoth who yawned and let you sleep. A lot.

Day 2 is now up! Day three should start around 3PM EST.

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Wow that was a close call w/ me there... Glad to see I'm still alive and kicking tho. :D

Shada likes this.
  9. Thunder

Thunder The Alolan Archer

PokéPoints:
    ₽88.1
    Glad I could be of use, Azure!
    Keep going and try levelling up Kaneki because you'll need it when you go against the Psychic gym and because Mightyena is awesome!

Shada likes this.
  10. Nate

pooper scooper
    (Meltan)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.9
    I shall become strong in the daycare. One day I will prove my worth...

Pari and Shada like this.
  11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Yay I was helpful and didn't die! \o/

Mightyena are great, tbh. B)

Shada likes this.
  12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,434.8
    It appears that I died, hopefully in style or something. Probably not, it was a Zubat that was named after me, after all. ^_^

Shada likes this.
  13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    I shall become strong too... even though I can't promise nothing will bappen between Nate and I. I mean, it's not like there's anything goimg on between us humans, but they're Pokémon and you can never predict those to the fullest >_>
    Don't you dare do stuff, Numel me!

Shada likes this.
  14. Iridescent Isabelle

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Not sure if this game is still ongoing but I really like how you're doing it. If you need a name, you can always use mine, too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.