1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Let's Go Back to Kanto

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Gazi, May 31, 2018.

1. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Am I the only one that's kinda disappointed that these games are going back to the Kanto region? I prefer other regions more, and I would have definitely liked to go to a brand new region all together.

Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I think that is a good idea actually. But I have to agree Kanto wasn't the best choice. I also would have liked Sinnoh or Hoenn more. But this game is a good transition to the Nintendo Switch. And rather this game than a rushed 8 gen.
    But I can Understand you, I also feel a little disappointed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Yeah, to quote from memory someone I saw say that, it’s a bit like if Kanta deserved all the love while other regions are cool too. Having only the 151 first Pokémon especially sucks. But apparently there are gonna be some Alolan forms...?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    There will be some Alola Pokémon and I hope honest to Arceus that they include Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales.

Personally, I think this game is just an elaborate beta test for the developers, who only started on it to see what they could do before they started working on the new games.

5. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    They’re just making another step backwards instead of forward right away because gen 7 is still new.

6. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    Depends on how they restructure Kanto this time around, assuming there's any restructuring at all.

Revisiting of regions isn't a bad concept in itself as long as those regions are reshaped in some form or manner.

7. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    What if once you beat Kanto, you would be able to unlock the Johto Region? I doubt it though, but wouldn’t it be cool if they did? I mean they did add Johto and Hoenn in Pokémon Go and technology has gotten better over the years.

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I'm honestly incredibly excited to play in a fresh new 3D rendition of Kanto. From everything I've seen, the region looks beautiful, and I can't wait to experience it for myself.