1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Back to school

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by RadEmpoleon, Aug 16, 2019.

Tags:
  1. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,124.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I’m sure you’ve all seen the stores with school supplies, so it’s that time of year again. To anyone in school, when do you go back? If you already went back, when was your first day?

I went back to school on Wednesday, and this year is my junior year.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    The first day of my senior year will be on September 4th at 7:30 a.m. in a new school. After spending three years at a charter school where students can start at 9, this will be a big adjustment.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ID Zeta

ID Zeta Resident Physicist

Solaire
    (Larvesta)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,556.5
    I moved into my grad school apartment today. Orientation begins next Monday, and classes start the Monday after that. I'm eager to get started!

4. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I just finished the first full week of my senior year of high school. And the new principle that we have is cracking down on everything, so we really feel like we are in a big prison.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I head back on the 27th - a week from Tuesday. Have to go in early because of Student Congress duties...

6. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    Oh no, don't let met go back! I DON'T WANT TO TAKE UPPER DIVISION QUANTUM MECHANICS WITH THAT HORRIBLE PROFESSOR! I start school again in late September so I still have quite a summer to enjoy (if I wasn't taking summer classes). I am not looking forward to the school year because as mentioned before, I have to take quantum mechanics with one of the worst professors in our physics department (and most of them aren't very good to begin with).

7. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I start school Monday, actually. Only doing six classes this year but half of them are science (will probably regret that). This is my senior year. I'm at the final stretch. As long as nothing catastrophic happens this year everything should be fine.

8. Mango

Mango Hiker

Chimchar
    (Chimchar)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽32.8
    I go back next week :[

9. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,275.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    So many seniors. I'm a sophomore this year, and I'm worried I chose classes that are too difficult and at the same time ashamed that I didn't choose those that were more difficult.

10. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    As I'm going to college, my school doesn't actually start for another month. My siblings who are still in high school/middle school started on Wednesday. It's nice to have the house mostly to myself again.

11. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    I go back to school in a week and a half, but one school-related thing has changed for me. I just got my driver's license, so I have to drive my mom to work at a school and the rest of my family to a different school...and because I have to go there and back twice, that's two hours of my day gone to driving.

12. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    I don't return to school until January, where I will resume as a sophomore in college. While it is nice to have the rest of the calendar year off, I'm not quite ready for another gauntlet of nearly 7 months straight with almost no off days.

13. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I go back next Tuesday (I'm currently in college). I don't like classes at all, but I'm really not excited for this year because my Networking professor is the same professor who taught coding (Those coding classes were AWFUL). Not only that, but instead of 1-hour classes like I had last semester, I have classes that are 3 hours.

I hate lectures a bunch and they're hard to sit through, but what can you do?