1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bagon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by ShinigamiMiroku, Oct 28, 2017.

1. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Gah, I thought this double-posting nonsense had stopped... >_<

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Bagon summoning the Salamence...is even rarer than the actual finding the Bagon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Not as rare as getting a card-item in Ragnarok Online (with most bosses you can expect to farm a single boss for a full year, at least five times a day, and never see its card). XD

But yeah, that happening in any one particular encounter is 0.01% (1% Bagon encounter rate times 1% Salamence SOS rate, if my math is right), so all I can say is good luck... though I wouldn't know why one would bother. :sweat:

4. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well, I guess it would be overpowered at the start of the game...having a Salamence at the start.

5. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Well, it would if you consider the fact that at such a low level you're only looking at one or two points above everything else, so it can still die quickly to anything that hits it neutrally. It's one reason, I think, why the level 5 meta was developed (granted it may not be a thing anymore), so that all Pokémon can be used with a relatively equal chance of winning.

6. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    True. It would be too overpowered if it was at a higher level.

7. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Exactly. Could you imagine a level 4 Bagon sending an SOS and all of a sudden a level 55 Salamence shows up? Couldn't run from it, couldn't KO it (unless you had a FEAR-Rattata, but then you'd be simply blowing through Focus Sashes); it would be a Nuzlocke killer. XD

8. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    True...but SOS battles would be super broken if that happened (which is why there's a general level cap)