1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Baranofl & Deedee the Ranger PMD RP

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Deedee the Ranger, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    "The first step in any prank, of course. Scout work!" She announced. Stepping towards her desk, she shoved half the things on her desk off the table, revealing a huge pile of papers. Some of them were diagrams of different buildings, marked all over with dotted paths and scribbled notes, while others were pictures of increasingly concerning items, varying from whoopee cushions to actual flamethrowers. "My map for Ms. Selvela's building is out of date by about a month, so we're going to make a... polite visit as well as an impolite one." The way she said 'polite' implied that it would involve a great deal of sneaking through vents and hiding in increasingly unlikely places.

A few minutes of digging later, and Vera presented Blake with a handful of items in an efficient small bag, most notably an odd leather band, a long rope, and a set of stones in various colours. "Your toolkit," she explained, turning around to attend to her own variety of tools.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    After looking at everything on Vera's desk, Blake began to question if Vera was actually okay in the head. He was both worried and concerned for her, but he decided not to dwell in the subject for too long. For now, he would have to make sure she didn't somehow burned down the poor serpent's building.

"So let me get this straight. You plan on sneaking into her place, and if I'm correct were going to be looking for the best places to basically booby trap her whole building?" He asked Vera, who was still looking for her tools.

While Blake didn't like the idea of sneaking into someone elses place, he liked the idea of Vera going alone even less. Just maybe, Vera wasn't gonna do something too drastic, but that was a risk that Blake didn't want to take. If only, just maybe, he could stop her from going too far, than Blake wouldn't mind going with her.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    "Exactly," Vera replied, snatching up a stone, giving it a calculating look, and exchanging it for another. "I'd file a complaint about her conduct, but the last time I tried that I was basically laughed out of the room. And the only other way to convince a Pokémon to change their conduct is to battle them." Tossing another rope into a bag of her own, she slung the bag over her shoulder and turned back to Blake. She raised an eyeridge. "Do you want to battle a fully evolved Pokémon with a type advantage and her own miniature army?"

4. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    "I'd rather not battle at all, I'm practically incapible of any self defence." He answered her question. "Look Vera, we both know that fighting her would be a horrible idea. But I don't think that sneaking into her place is any better. If we get caught, then thats it, were over." While what he said was true, he knew deep down that Vera was most likely gonna go anyways. "Can you at least tell me what are we booby traping her place with?"

5. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    We won't do anything too outrageous," Vera assured him. "Just little things. Setting traps in the halls. I've got this teleport trap I've been aching to use," She admitted, fidgeting with enthusiasm. "And I still have to plan it, of course. No point in rushing in and risking capture. You can get more experience with Kangaskhan while I figure it out," Vera nodded, as if her argument were unshakeable.

Just as she opened her mouth to continue, Kangaskhan's voice called from below, "Dinner!"

6. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Before Blake could even ask her what a 'teleport trap' is, Mrs. Kangaskhan's loud voice called them down for dinner. 'Meh, I'll ask her about it later.' Blake thought to himself, making his way downstairs. Once he made it downstairs, he was greeted by the smell of Mrs. Kangaskhan's cooking. Mouth starting to water, he quickly made his way to the table, and thanked Mrs. Kangaskhan before eating.

7. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    Vera licked a stray drop of soup off her muzzle. "So," she began, putting down the bowl she had cleanly devoured, "Madame Kangaskhan, how did Blake do with his first bout of training?"

8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Before Mrs. Kangaskhan could answer her question, blake decided to make a sarcastic remark that could answer her question, while making an attempt to make them laugh.

"Oh, I did just great! So good in fact, that I almost passed out before the third lap." He joked.

It wasn't as funny as he thought it would sound, but at least he could say he tried.

9. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    "What?! Three laps?! No fair, I only mana-" Vera coughed. "I mean, um..."

Madame Kangaskhan, eyes gleaming with amusement, tilted back and let out a belt of deep, honest laughter.

10. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,562.9
    Blake gave a light chuckle before going back to his soup. Once he was done eating, he cleaned his bowl and began to make his way out of the kitchen. But before he left the kitchen, he turned around to address Mrs. Kangaskhan.

"I hope you don't mind Mrs. Kangaskhan, but Vera and I will be leaving for a while. She said she'd show me around the town." He lied.

He did't want to lie to her, but it's not like he could tell her that he was going to sneak into a building, and basically boobytrap the place. So for now, all he had to do was wait for Vera to finnish her meal and they'll be on their way.