1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle for the earth (Tala x Mist)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pirate Captain, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Ashley nods and drags forcefully Tariana to basement and asks Yuka to fetch handcuffs. She sees fear in Tariana's eyes but it was necessary. She can't be all kind in this condition. As Yuka puts handcuffs on Tariana, Ashley grabs rope and ties Tariana with cage outer shell and wall. She has to be careful. She nods in satisfaction and turns to Yuka "Anything else?".

(Its fine)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    "No . I return to ny post. You ve wise if you go to sleep also." Yuka walked away

Tirania was shaki g. "Yoi believe me right

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Nope,but we can" and with it Ashley returned to sleep too. She was not able to sleep because thoughts about that alien revolved around her mind.'Hope everything go right' She thought. She put a pillow on her face and tried to sleep.

4. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tirania fell down on the ground shaking and crying. " why did I thought they believe me. We did awful things to them"

Yuka somehow hadvfallen asleep in the captain chair until rain drops fell down . Making noise un the cabin

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley ran up and checked Tarania and didnt bothered to comfort her, Ashley thought Tarania was going to escape and maybe she was but she cant. She was tied with ropes in cage and all. Ashley calmed her heart and went to search who was sleeping on Captain's chair. She quietly slid herself to the side of chair for support watching rain to fall down. 'Morning seems like million hours away' she thought but smiled at sleeping girl. She then closed eyes. Clouds were thundering and drops were falling making a tip tap noise.

6. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    The next day came on. As Yuka yawned. "Damn I fell asleep" she sighed . Preparig herself to talk to the captain about last night event. Seeing Ashley soind asleep. Yuka grabbed the blanket she seemed to have used and gracefully covered her with it. YUka webt to her own cabin to making herself ready for the day

7. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley snuggled into blanket but when she woke up Yuka was not there. She got up and rushed to her cabin shouting at herself for sleeping too much. Then she went to Captain's cabin to see Yuka there. "hey" Ashley said, seeking attention of Yuka. She was also nervous that how Captain will react upon seeing Tarania here. Will he shoot her or he'll listen to her? All was in his hands now. All she can do was wait.

8. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyran woke up. Dressed himself and walked to the cokpit. "Ashley? What are you doig here?" He had no idea what had occured the night before.

9. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Uhm Captain" Ashley starts, nervousness obvious in her voice. "We met someone last night. She's an Alien" She closes her eyes ready for any sort of reaction from Captain of their ship.

10. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    "Uhm Captain" Ashley starts, nervousness obvious in her voice. "We met someone last night. She's an Alien" She closes her eyes ready for any sort of reaction from Captain of their ship.

11. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyran blinked. ''How?'' Was the only thing he could say.

12. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley opens her eyes and starts explaining "I was walking in hallway then suddenly she grabbed my wrist and told that she is here to help us. She is not one of those aliens. I didnt believed her at first, I still dont completely but" She stopped to look at her Captain. She waited for his response

13. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyran nodded. "Bring me to her" he was very serious on this matter. Not only did this thing get onhis ship but also he threatend one of his crew. "Whatever her story might be. She will be destroyed"

14. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley gulped but she can't argue with Captain. He was right in a way but she pressed her luck. "Captain, can't we trust her?" But she stopped when she realized what she said. She was helping alien who destroyed everything. 'No' she thought and grabbed Tarania's wrist tightly and dragged her to Captain.

15. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tirania was shaking. Scared at what would happen. "Please believe me. Pleasr" she begged.

Tyran was waiting he had crossed his arms and he had the special gun on his waist

16. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley took her to Tyran then started speaking "please, it'll be good of we listen to her". Fear was obvious in her voice. Her eyes not looking at Captain, waiting for his response.

17. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyran narrowed his eyes. "Fine. But I want to heR it from you Ashley. What did this thing told you

18. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley nods and starts speaking hesitantly"Captain,.... she said she is not from alien team, she want to help us,...... that she is different. She said she want to fight with us against aliens." She said and looked at poor Tarania. "She says she is good....". Her last statement is what Ashley was thinking of her not what Tarania said but it was fine. She said what she wanted to.

19. Pirate Captain

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,086.7
    Tyran nodded. ''And what do you think Ashley?''

Tirania felt tears coming up ..''Sir, I am sorry . my name is Tirania and she is right. Still I am sorry for what my people are doing.'' She looked down.

Tyran tried to look stern but seeing Tirania face, something he felt inside him that she was telling the truth.

Yuka slowly walked inside, seeing the ordeal. ''Captain, she is an alien, she is obviously lying.''

20. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Ashley turned to Yuka "b-but Yuka...maybe she's right. .." she said. She knew that Yuka had gone through lot of difficulties because of these aliens and its hard for her to believe Tarania but she has to try. She know in bottom of her heart that she is defending someone who is from species that killed thousand people but she cant help it. She was trapped in this situation. Ashley gulped and tried to speak again with more confidence "she said that she's speaking truth