1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle Battle Me Sometime! (Gen 6)

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by JadeFox, Aug 3, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Hey guys! I've just now gotten into the competitive scene, and I've honestly been wanting to battle some people! I'm currently building a good competitive team, but if anybody would like to challenge me, just ask!

As an extra note, I only have Pokémon Y at the moment, so I unfortunately cannot play SM yet. Hopefully I can get Moon soon, but until then, Y it is!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pixel

Pixel Aether Child

Thamill
    (Larvitar)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽274.5
    Ice Stone ★★★★Lucarionite ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    If you're up for the challenge, I definitely recommend battling Illy! His playthrough team almost defeated mine, but mine were all bred from 6IV Pokémon, some even having Egg Moves, so he did a pretty good job considering the small disadvantage he was at!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I might take you up on that challenge Fox, maybe try out my mono-water team again. Don't think I've properly built my comp team yet lol