1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Battle Tree

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Zen1, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Zen1

Zen1 School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽75.4
    Hey all!

I'm hoping someone could offer advice on advancing up the Battle Tree.

My lvl 100 Dragonite with perfect IVs was completely decimated by a Crobat, yes, a Crobat, with a 70 power Poison move, Cross Poison. That move also 1 hit ko'd my Alolan Raichu and Arcanine, both lvl 100 (capped to 50).

Now I know the tree is supposed to be difficult, but I was playing with the understanding that each Pokémon still has it's max limitations. I've never seen a Crobat 1 hit KO a Dragonite before.

Could I ask for some tips and advice on the Battle Tree? What are the best Pokémon to use?

2. FireSpartan5

FireSpartan5 Pokémon Professor

Zane
    (Genesect Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽866.4
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★
    Overall, I would say to prepare for anything. Have a wide variety of types, moves, and strategies for any situation. You probably know this, but brute force won't cut it. I would recommend bringing a bulkier Pokémon, because as of now, the only Pokémon on your team that is likely to survive a strong Super Effective hit is the Dragonite. Take advantage of your abilities. I believe moves like Volt Switch and U-turn would be beneficial to get you out of a tough spot. Try Pokémon like Umbreon, Blissey, and Toxapex who can stall out an opponent with Poison and Recovery. Also bring Pokémon like Salamence, Metagross and other Pokémon who can take a hit, but can also outspeed and decimate an opponent.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...