1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Group RP Battlefield -A fight for existance (Signup and discussion thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Pokémist, Mar 28, 2018.

1. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    My notes- As I dont know if this roleplay will work but I decided to post it up and we will see what happens next. As I am not too good at english, my punctuation and grammar can be bad though I assure you that it will not ruin the roleplay and will try my best to keep up good grammar.

Plot-: 7 spaceships landed on 7 different places which have no connection to each other. 7 teams are assigned to investigate the spaceships. They are allowed to investigate in any way they want, just protect the earth from these uninvited foriegners. A forcefield is set up by the alien spaceship in a region and now, you cant neither get any help from outside nor you can go outside to help or to escape. Will you win against these completely different specie?
    You play as a member of a team out of these seven teams, protecting world and yourself from these guests.

Form-:
    Name:
    Appearance(A discription or an image within spoiler):
    Behaviour:
    Backstory:
    Skills:
    Weapons:
    Extra:

It is not a Pokémon roleplay but can be changed into one if asked by many people. But for now, here is an example character (My character):-

Name: Ashley Robinson
    Appearance(I will describe as well as link image):- She has green hair and green eyes. Her bangs coming up to her face. She is normal weighted and wears a brown jacket. Fair skin tone. She wears goggles at the time of shooting.
    [​IMG]
    Behaviour: She is serious and active as well as calm. She thinks clearly about the situation before active. Her fighting skills aren't too good but she manages to keep her pride. She has a little ego in herself, mostly due to appreciation she gets. She is sometimes short temper, mostly at the times when she knows she cant win or is wrong. She is helpful and cares for her team members but rather than showing it, she prefers to keep it to herself.
    Backstory: She is a girl from a normal family. Her father had no job and her mother has to do all the work. To prove her worth to her parents she quit the school and gave entrance for soldier and ranger institution of country. She worked hard to get in. After getting in, along with other skillfull students she got enrolled in team.
    Skills: Her logical skills are better than her shooting skills but she manaes to fight when the situation of do or die comes up.
    Weapon: A machine gun and two pistols in case of emergency.
    Extea: She carries extra bullets and knife as a backup.

Hope it is okay enough, if there is something to be corrected or any suggestions, feel free to tell me.
    Thank you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Name: Nancy Brown
    [​IMG]
    Behaviour: Sometimes childish, but when angry you can expect few glass materials to break. Loves to do her hair. Despite being 17, her voice is very feminine and that makes her liked by all.
    Backstory: Born in a rich family, and when tired of being over-protected, she ran away from her house when she was 15. She lived with her aunt and learnt shooting. When she was 16, she got interested in the army, and worked hard to get in.
    Skills: Expert in shooting with a rifle and gun.
    Weapons: Hi-point Carbine Semi Auto Rifle, Beretta M9 and Glock 18.
    gun rifle.png gun.png gun2.png
    Extra: has a separate pocket in her pink backpack, which she carries everywhere, for bullets and a silent pistol.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pokémist likes this.
  3. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    @Cherry3Fairy Your character seems good, You are in!
    Thank you for joining

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  4. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    If I remember I add a character in

5. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    That would be good and if any of you have suggestions regarding this rp, please tell me.

6. Pirate Captain

Pirate Captain Nightmare Tala

Hoppip
    (Skiploom)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽17,057.9
    King's Rock ★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Darkinum Z ★★★★
    Name: Shira Lunar
    http://dreamself.me/full.php?fg=0&f...shoe=0&bodycolor=17000194&action=change&id=0&
    Behaviour:
    Backstory: At an early age, Shira was already busy with swords, in the end she chose her fav weapon the Scyth to give her aid. When she was asked to defend her planet, she didn't think twice to do so.
    Skills:
    Weapons:
    Extra:

(I continue, tomorrow{0

7. Ignem

Ignem Dragon Tamer

Espurr ♀
    (Espurr ♀)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,201.5
    Charizardite X ★★★★
    Name: Tyson
    Appearance: Short black hair with blue eyes and a scar on his right hand's knuckle.
    Behaviour: Is cheerful and active but serious when comes to fights. Can be reckless
    Backstory: He worked in one of the investigation teams in a very low rank. He saw this as an oppurtunity and signed himself up for it.
    Skills: Skilled in fist to fist fights and a quite good shooter. Can use almost anything a his weapon.
    Weapons: Two sidearms, gloves having knuckle blades, a knife.
    Extra: A backpack which holds medicines and food.

#7 Jun 12, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2018