1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bayonetta 3

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Achromatic, Dec 7, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★

Just announced. Discuss!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Ayy' Nintendo announced this as a Switch exclusive! There's isn't a release date but still should get people hyped up!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    ... *headdesks... repeatedly*

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I didn't like the first Bayonetta at all, but I never got to play the second and, after experiencing NieR Automata - which actually had pretty good gameplay - I have a renewed vague interest in Bayonetta. If PlatinumGames can make the gameplay for the third game more like Automata's, rather than the garbage they had in the first Bayonetta title, I'd quite like to play this when it comes out...and I'll probably give the other two a look-in on Switch as well. Perhaps it'll be a better fit on the Switch? Provided there are no tacked-on motion controls the game insists you use every single time you boot the game up or something.

I think the thing I want most from this is more ridiculously overdramatic boss themes, and creative boss designs, though. Aesthetically at least, Bayonetta is very appealing visually.

5. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Bah, humbug. Exclusive again? So Nintendo financing it I suppose. A shame. I'd love to play it, but even if I get a Switch I dunno if I'd try it with the controls.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    It looks amazing. A shame I suck at this sort of games, I would have like to actually try it, but the last time I played Bayonetta 2 I got murdered 4 times in a row.