1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beasts From Beyond {IllusionFox and ~Nova~}

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by JadeFox, Mar 12, 2017.

1. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    "Okay then," Noctus nodded, and started to walk towards the little building at the end of the route. He walked in, disregarding the lady behind the counter, and exited as quickly as he entered.

"Jubilife City," He sighed. "It's especially pretty once it gets darker." He looked toward an interesting looking building and said, "I think I might check that place out. I've heard that's the Pokètch building."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "It already looks pretty nice," Rai said, looking around. "Anyway, why do you want to go there?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Um..." Noctus rubbed the back of his head. "Uh, I've heard that Pokètches are pretty convenient, and I thought that maybe I could get one..." He sighed. "But, uh, now that I think about it, it sounds kinda stupid... heh heh, we might as well go to Sandgem instead..."

4. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "No! Let's get cool things!" Rai cried, grabbing Noctus' arm and beginning to drag him to the building.

5. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Uh, hey! That's my arm!" He didn't really resist her, and the two of them entered. It's was nice inside, and gave Noctus a sense of comfort. He noticed a guy in a purple suit standing at the front desk, holding an ever so familiar Pokètch.

He looked at Rai and said, "You go get it this time. I talked to the Trainer, so it's your turn."

6. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Uh... what? Do I get a thingy?" Rai asked, confused.

7. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "I mean, if he'll let us get two, then by all means, ask for it. It's worth a shot..." Noctus then put his hands on Rai's shoulders and gave her a little nudge. "Just go ahead and go. The faster you ask, the faster we can get to Sandgem!"

8. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Okay," Rai said, then approached the man in the purple suit. "Hey, guy! Is there any way I could get one- or, well, two, for my buddy here- of those things? The Poketchs?"

9. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    The man in the purple suit eyed her, and then walked away. Noctus was about to go over there and say something to him, when the man came back with two watch like devices. He handed them both to Rai, grumbling about advertising or something, and walked off.

"Well that was actually better than I thought it was going to be." Noctus smiled.

10. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "It's because of my irresistible charm," Rai said as she handed one to Noctus. "Now, explain. What do these things do, exactly?"

11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Ugh," Noctus sighed, taking the Pokètch from Rai. He was able to find the activation switch easily, and slipped it onto his wrist. "Well, it has a couple of installed apps on it already, but you can do things like counting things, coin tosses, use a map of the region, track roaming Pokémon, and some other stuff I can't remember. It's really helpful, though, and I'm sure it can help us out a lot!"

12. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Oh, yes, good to have a coin on hand if we ever have to make a decision," Rai said, rolling her eyes. "Anyway, are we headed to Sandgem now, or is there something else you wanted to do here?"

13. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Um, yeah, we don't need anything else here. Plus, it's getting to feel a bit too crowded." Noctus added, watching a group of fathering people with a wary eye. He pointed toward a little trail towards the south and said, "It's that way. Let's go."

14. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Onward! To Sandgem!" Rai shouted, and started down the trail.

15. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Noctus nodded, and followed her. Route 202 was a nice little scenic route, and followed a more zigzag-ish pattern. He saw a couple of Trainers battling with their Pokémon, and a few wild Pokémon were resting.

"We really should be resting ourselves," He thought out loud as the two of them entered the quaint town of Sandgem.

16. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "Well, we made it to our destination. We can rest if you want," Rai said. "There's benches and stuff in every town and city I've seen, if you're a bench kind of guy."

17. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Huh?" Noctus leaned his head to one side. "Benches? We don't have time for that right now. If you're tired, I can go ahead and talk to the professor. I'll come back as soon as I'm done."

18. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "No, dude, I was saying it because you suggested it," Rai said, shaking her head. "C'mon, let's go talk to this professor."

19. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    "Oh." Noctus said, feeling a bit stupid. "Okay then." He looked around for a moment, and headed towards a building near the edge of town. He looked at Rai before walking in, and was greeted by the smell of pine.

He sneezed, almost blowing over a pile of papers, and attracting the attention of the people in the room. "Oh, sorry."

20. ~Nova~

~Nova~ Birby Friend

PokéPoints:
    ₽284.5
    "You okay?" Rai asked. "Are you allergic to papers or something? Or are you causing a distraction on purpose?"