1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Giveaway Beasts of the New Year!

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Strytho, Jan 12, 2018.

?

Which starter do you prefer to use in kanto? (This does not count for the giveaway, just curious)

Poll closed Jan 19, 2018.
  1. Charmander

6 vote(s)
    35.3%
  2. Bulbasaur

7 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Squirtle

4 vote(s)
    23.5%
  1. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I know that the giveaway ended this morning, but we have reason to celebrate. Vig brought in a new member, @Jrenner to our site. In honor of their induction, I gave them a late entry and they have chosen squirtle. I am posting this for transparency. While I won't always allow late entries into my giveaways, They can happen for new members or if I feel that circumstances make it necessary. I want to include as many people as possible and while I am a firm believer in deadline, I do believe that rules can be adjusted if the need arises. That said I'd like to thank all 9 people who participated and the even is now closed, no further entries will be permitted be it late or otherwise. Thank you everyone and I will have messages sent out to you all in the next half hour or so.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    So I know the giveaway is over but I would like some feedback. What did you guys think about the giveaway? Anything you think I could have done to improve it? Feel free to comment, I would love to learn from this.

3. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Not at all! I really liked the giveaway! It gave us a chance to get the Pokémon we really wanted!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...