1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beautiful Lapras

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Dec 11, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    [​IMG]

After battling your rival within the Silph Co. in R/B/Y you will receive a lv. 15 Lapras from one of the employees in the building as thanks for your efforts to help rid them of Team Rocket. What did you do with your Lapras? Did it make its way onto your team or perhaps become an HM slave? Maybe you boxed it away for eternity?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Sadly, my Lapras didn't make it on my team in this game. The only Lapras I used was the one I used in Platinum which I obtained from my HeartGold.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I boxed my Lapras for all eternity because at the point where you get Lapras, your Pokémon should be higher than level 40, so having a level 15 Pokémon would have been extremely difficult for me to train, especially since it was first gen.

4. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I already had a full team at that point, including a surfing Pokémon, so I didn't really have any need for it... BOXED!

5. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I'm pretty sure I boxed it thew first few times I played RBY since it was only level 15 and I didn't felt like training it.

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I...I...BOXED IT WHEN I WAS 7 YEARS OLD (when I replayed the game in emulator...Iboed it over and over again xD) T_T. Sorry Lapras but you were not worthy to be in my team XD

7. Wiso Altred

Wiso Altred Dragon Tamer

tetsu
    (Ledyba)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.8
    I went through alot of thinking abut lapras because my fab Pokémon was lapras then but sadly it Was BOXED due to the fact it keppt losing every battle i used it for

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I placed the Lapras into the PC since I had no idea how to really use it as well as the fact that by then I would have a team filled up.

9. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Lapras was an absolute beast. That bulk and Special with its excellent STAB moves like Hydro Pump and Blizzard made it a force to be reckoned with. I found myself to use it quite often. On top of that, it learned other useful moves like Body Slam, Confuse Ray, and Sing.

10. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I kept it in the box most of the time. This battle with Blue was intense for me and when I lost I'd get so mad with myself.

11. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I kept it boxed, I had a pretty viable team ready at the time and didn't feel it was necessary to have a level 15 in there too

12. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I had used it myself more than once, although yeah it isn't too exciting having it at Level 15 when your team is loaded with Level 35s-40s. But it still has lots to use, so it can be worth training up.

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah, mine went straight to the box too. It was adorable but without trainer rematches or the VS Seeker it was tough leveling a Pokémon up from 15 to the 40s, which was where most of my team was at by then. Would've made for an amazing party member, too, especially with its bulk, but it was just too low of a level. :c

14. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    It was too weak to be on my team, but I did try using it once, and I was pretty happy with my choice. Perish Song is an amazing move!

15. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I think I just boxed it. I already had a full team then and didn't want to change things around. Also, considering the fact that I was still quite young at the time of playing and rather inexperienced, it just didn't hit me that it might be a good team member.

16. AzrielCais

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Boxed it the first time, but when I fought Lorelei and saw how powerful Lapras could be, I trained it the first thing I could the next time I restarted R/B/Y

17. J.J. Knight

J.J. Knight IMΔGINE|DREΔM|CREΔTE

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    50/50, I have to admit. I played with a much larger team of Pokémon instead of keeping to six Pokémon. I always had either Lapras or Blastoise in my party. While I did use Lapras as my "Surf Slave", Surf is an actual viable move. It works well with Lapras. When Lapras got the overworld sprite in X/Y, I was extremely happy to use Lapras for surfing again as a member of my team.

18. Otter Mii-kun

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    On my last playing of Blue as a cartridge, I put Lapras on my team almost as soon as I got it, and trained it all the way to level 100. On every other game, you know the story...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.