1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beauty Themed Team?

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by Smooshie, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Hello! So I'm trying to make a team with the theme of beauty.

I'd like your opinions and reasons as to why I should consider a Pokémon to add onto my team of pretty darlings :P

So far I've confirmed:

Goodra
    Clefable
    Milotic
    Lopunny

I don't know who else to add. I'd like to make the team able to cover any weaknesses.

I'm considering:

Shiny Dragagle
    Magic Bounce Espeon
    Arcanine or Rapidash
    Lucario w/ Lucarionite
    Gardevoir w/ Gardevoirite

I would appreciate your responses and reasons. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nocturne

Nocturne Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I'd suggest going with Gardevoir and Rapidash.

Gardevoir can help balance out Lopunny, as well as being able to defend itself against poison-type pokes while Rapidash can cover Milotic's, and can learn moves to deal with some of its own. Ontop of it, although this may just be personal preference, Rapidash and Gardevoir fit with the theme of beauty the most out of the listed. Dex entries aside *cough*arcanine*cough*.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I was thinking how about drought ninetails since it's really pretty and pretty decent at competitive play.
    As well as perhaps, Liligant?
    Although that's a lot of special attackers, if you do go with that xD

4. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I don't know. I'm a little picky when it comes to making my team. I've changed and reconfirmed and removed Goodra a few times before I decided to have her permanently on my team since she whoops ass!

Other Pokémon I've considered were:

Roserade
    Whimsicott

What flying type Pokémon would you recommend?

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I think that I solved it yet....Right? xD...I told you Wainguy. Search for me if you want help!!!...Add me as a friend if you want to be more closer xD, don't be shy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.