1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
Tags:
  1. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I like drawing my Type: Null Dewey, but you know what would be even better? Drawing him as a Silvally.

So I've decided on having him go to the Tales of Tabira group's local fortune teller to ask how he'll evolve in the future. Here's a sneak preview of it.
    [​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Wings likes this.
  2. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Aw looks really nice! I love those sparkly eyes in the last panel!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  3. SilverRockets

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    Awwww Type Null's face!!!! Look at that cute little smile, what a cutie.

I love it.

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    A new OC appears!

This is Caroline, a Mimikyu who loves to sew handmade dolls... for voodoo. Yeah, she's a strange one, but I like her a lot and I hope you all do too.
    [​IMG]

Wings likes this.
  5. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    Aww, so cute! I love the little Lycanroc doll but...I hope Caroline isn't using it for evil purposes!

6. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    More role play art, featuring my cast of Pokémon characters from Tales of Tabira. 'Cause why not. :P

This time, the team is mostly sharing stories with others from the group. Penelope (the Houndoom) talks about an old folktale from the mountains, Birch (the Phantump) talks about his scattered past, and Lin Lin (the Pangoro) talks about her homeland's history concerning raiders.
    [​IMG]

7. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    I love Birch so much. So smol and sad looking ;w; Your cast of Pokémon look great!

8. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Ahhh your drawing is amazing! Keep it up Becca and I am so excited to see more of your OCs!

9. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I made a fan art thing this time around. This cute character belongs to @oghond and is a part of her fan fiction called PokeCountries. Go ahead and read it yourself.
    [​IMG]

#49 Aug 24, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 24, 2017
  10. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8

DEUTSCHLAND!!!!!!! THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Thank you! :D

11. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    You're very welcome! Glad you liked it! :3

12. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Although... I'm a girl...

13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Oh, whoops! Sorry about that. I edited it.

14. oghond

oghond Black Belt

Germany
    (Butterfree)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽633.8
    Thanks!!! :)

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    It's been some time since I've last posted any Tales of Tabira art. Time to fix that.

Here's a number of pictures detailing my Mimikyu, Caroline's character interacting with Reef (if you've been watching this thread, you'll remember him as my friend's pirate Riolu from earlier. He's a Lucario now).
    [​IMG]

16. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Your characters are so cool *_* I honestly love the way you draw them!

17. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Gosh, it's been a while since I posted any art on here, hasn't it? Well, here's something new for today.

I've been playing a lot of Monster Hunter Stories recently. It's a really fun Pokémon-esque RPG, with loads of Monster Hunter elements in it as well. My only complaint with it is the slow-burning tutorial at the beginning, but aside from that it's a really good game that I highly recommend to Monster Hunter and Pokémon fans alike.

So, as a fan of the game, fan art was inevitable. Here's some art of my player character and my post-game team. Drawing all of these wicked monsters was... an experience.
    [​IMG]
    From left to right:
    -My player character in Seregios armor
    -Ratha the Rathalos
    -Zane the Seregios
    -Malefor the Stygian Zinogre
    -Camo the Green Nargacuga
    -Ivor the Ivory Lagiacrus
    -Volteer the Kirin

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    You know what I usually dislike doing when it comes to art? The backgrounds. I'm pretty lazy with them as a result.

So, to challenge myself, I decided to do some interior backgrounds for Pokémon: Tales of Tabira's general store, the one place for all your item needs in the group. I'm quite pleased with how this piece turned out.
    [​IMG]

AeroHail likes this.
  19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    For those wondering about my new forums avatar, I used this picture:
    [​IMG]
    The context behind this is... something special.

A while ago, I watched this animated series called TOME: Terrain Of Magical Expertise, and I greatly enjoyed it. I found out about it from a livestream on the Game Theory channel, as the series was kickstarting an RPG of their own and were showcasing the demo of the game (with Game Theory cameos, of course).

Curious, I decided to take a look at it on Kickstarter. It looked promising, but it was the pledge rewards that caught my eye. They wanted background characters for their game, from people to animals to robots to elementals, etc. After a bit more research and support from friends and family, I have decided to take the risk and add my original character as well.

Yep. I'm hopefully gonna be in a video game. ...Mostly as a background character with no real significance to the story, but still. This is pretty big for me.

If any of you are interested, their Kickstarter campaign is still active for the next week and a half. Here's hoping it turns out to be something special. You can find the link to their Kickstarter on Christopher Niosi's channels across the web.

Until then everyone.

#59 Oct 23, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  20. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Happy Halloween everybody! To celebrate tonight's sweets and spooks, here's a picture of my Phantump and Type: Null characters dressing up for Trick-or-Treating. Aren't they adorable? :D
    [​IMG]