1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up
Tags:
  1. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,020.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Oh my, that is just way too adorable I love the eyes on this one, really nice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    It's so cute ahhh :3 I love the way you did the shading with those circle thingies, it looks really good!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Oh, I want that, I want that, I want that, I want that. Oh, I want that!

THAT ISH CHOOOOOOOO SCHUTEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

4. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've just beaten the game Detective Pikachu today, so I made some cross over fan art of the Pikachu in question interacting with my own original Pokémon detective, Penelope the Houndoom.
    [​IMG]

As for the game itself, it was pretty engaging from start to finish. I wouldn't say it's perfect though. There are certainly better crime-solving games out there. But nevertheless, I enjoyed playing through it myself. The puzzles were pretty good too, though as an expert in all things Pokémon, most of them were simple to solve right off the bat. Also, despite the uncanny-ness of the character models, the voice acting was decent; not phenomenal, but not bad either. I give it a score of 7.5/10.

#84 Mar 25, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  5. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Awww cute!!! Let Penelope have her tea!

6. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    You should try making a short comic, becca. Trust me, you'll enjoy making it too much. And we'll enjoy reading it too much!
    Keep my suggestion in mind.

7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Funny you should mention that. I actually have a running Pokémon comic series on my Deviant Art channel, if you're interested.

Cherry3Fairy likes this.
  8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    So.

The new trailer for the Spyro Reignited Trilogy dropped yesterday. And as one can tell just by looking at my avatar, Spyro has been a huge part of my childhood since the very beginning. So it's no question that I'd draw something pertaining to that. Here you go.
    [​IMG]

#88 Apr 7, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2018
    Gwoomy likes this.
  9. Pory-ZPlayz

Pory-ZPlayz Your Friendly Neighborhood Glitch

Iceon
    (Eevee (S))
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽158.5
    Exp. Share ★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    That is soooo cute and awesome. Plz make more Kirby stuff plz.

10. Fable_PH

Fable_PH Pixels and Paints

Sketch
    (Flygon)
    Level 45
    PokéPoints:
    ₽307.1
    Agreed, Kirby plz

11. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Ayy, it looks great Becca! I really love the shading, overall a really great drawing ovob

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Time to revive this thread with some new art. If you guys like Dungeons & Dragons, you might like this.
    [​IMG]
    Here's the story. I recently got invited to play some D&D with my brother and his friends. Now, I may not be much of a talkative person or experienced role-player, but I am a huge fan of D&D simply because of how creative everyone's stories can get. It'll also help with my communication issues.

Ozka here (or Ozky, as the Dungeon Master likes to call her) was created solely for the purpose of filling in the rogue seat. She is a timid, cowardly bookworm with a penchant for shiny objects and doesn't carry any malice (or sympathy) towards other races like her other Kobold brethren do, making her the odd one out and getting kicked from the tribe. She has since wandered aimlessly until meeting up with Samson the human barbarian (played by my brother) and following his trial of destruction for food, treasure, and relative safety.

...Basically, she's absolute trash. XD

The game hasn't officially started yet (we only just finished setting up our characters and introductions), but let me know if you guys would like to see more D&D stuff from me in the future.

#92 May 19, 2018
    Last edited: May 19, 2018
  13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Here's some more D&D doodles because I felt like it.
    [​IMG]

A bit of story for how our group is starting out. We're all in the Underdark (a treacherous subterranean realm, as one might imagine simply by looking at the name) and stuck in a Dark Elf prison, so all of our starting equipment have been confiscated. We each roll dice to scavenge up any items during our imprisonment. I got... 1 gold piece. Beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

Meanwhile, my brother who is playing Samson the barbarian, gets a spider the size of a tarantula. Story-wise, he really doesn't find a good use for it, so he hands it over to Ozka to take care of it while he's naturally beating things up to a pulp (the spider is still technically his, but Ozka is known among the group as Samson's personal pack rat). The spider's name is Jeffery. ...My brother is really lousy with names and he knows this. XD

Let me know if you guys would like to see more of this.

14. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I made a banner for my art profile cover page. Here's the full art piece:
    [​IMG]

Gwoomy and AeroHail like this.
  15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Nice one!

16. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Anyone remember when I used to update Nuzlocke comics about my shameless self-insert dragon-sona going on a Legend of Zelda adventure? ...Yeah, probably not. So I'm finally updating it. It's been my passion project ever since I started getting the hang of DeviantArt, so look forward to more progress updates on my DA page!

For now, here are some updated character designs. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Oh boy yess! I love that story! *confetti*
    I can't wait to see what's coming next!

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Here's a quick comic of how my first D&D campaign is turning out so far.
    [​IMG]

19. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    WOW
    Nice Art

20. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Becca! It's always such a pleasure seeing your art <3