1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Becca's Q&A Corner

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SnowboundBecca, Aug 9, 2017.

1. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Do you prefer warm colors or cool colors?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I'm a total introvert, so I prefer being alone most of the time. Crowds make me anxious.
    I like both, I have no preference. So long as the color palette of a design looks appealing, it's good in my book.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    SnowboundBecca likes this.
  4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    It's reeeaaally good. So far I've 100% completed the first and second game, about 3/4 done with the third. At the moment, my favorite thing about this game are the revamped cutscenes (just released Agent 9 and goodness gracious, I could not stop smiling at this crazy monkey).

5. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,338.0
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Any opinion on the vaporwave aesthetic?

6. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    It varies. Sometimes it works, other times it hurts my eyes. :/

7. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Which Spyro game is your favorite?

8. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    The original/Reignited trilogy, of course. But if you're asking which of those three original games I like more, it'd be the very first one. It was the first game I ever played and completed when I was little.

9. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  10. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    When I first played A New Beginning, I was surprised to see that the storyline was a lot darker than I initially expected (considering most Spyro games are targeted towards kids). This wasn't a bad thing, mind you. It was just different from what I was used to seeing. The new battle system was something to get used to though, and it kinda wrecked the pacing for me.

Regardless, the story intrigued me enough to keep playing through until the very end of Dawn of the Dragon. My brother and I played the last one together since it was 2-player co-op (he played as Cynder, since she was his favorite of the two for a lot of obvious reasons). As much as I saw the last game in particular as a bit too similar to the plot of Lord of the Rings, I had a fun time with this trilogy. I'd give it a solid 7/10.

11. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What Christmas will you always remember for the rest of your life and what about it was so significant?

12. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Probably the time when I was gifted my drawing tablet. That pretty much changed my drawing hobby forever.

Laserdragon14 likes this.
  13. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How does it feel to be under 100 posts away from being 3,000 posts?

14. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Wow, that many already? I haven't noticed. :sweat:

Honestly, not much different from how I am now. Maybe it's because I simply don't post as much on this site anymore, and I'm a lot more active on DeviantArt and Discord these days. I'm not sure how else to explain it honestly. >_>;

15. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    What usually inspires you to draw?

16. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Inspiration comes and goes for me. If there's something that grabs my immediate attention (like a new game I've been hyped up to play comes out), I'll draw it. But if I wait too long to do so, the inspiration fades pretty quickly.

That's not to say I forget my inspired ideas at all. My mind's like a steel trap, so most of them tend to sit in the back of my brain until something brings them back into the spotlight of my "idea lightbulb", so to speak.

17. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Do you think that teachers get paid enough for their job?

18. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    I don't know how to answer that question, as there are too many variables in terms of both the teacher's competence/patience and the students' behavior. It really depends on how calm or rowdy everyone is.

19. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    How do you feel about me sending all of these questions to you?

20. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Not bothered by them at all, keep 'em coming! :thumbsup: