1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Becca's Q&A Corner

Discussion in 'Question & Answer' started by SnowboundBecca, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How does it feel that tomorrow is your 2 year anniversary being on LV?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Huh. I've certainly been here for a while. Though I can't say I'm entirely thrilled considering I've been pretty invisible for the past several months. :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  3. Rezna

Rezna Every Day's Great at Your Junes!

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I see a guest is viewing! Why not make an account and join the community? It'll be worth it! Also, my question for Becca -x-
    What is your ideal dream home, vacation, or car?

4. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Ideal home? Somewhere in England or Paris, France. I visited both those areas of the world and instantly fell in love with the scenery. *_*
    Ideal vacation? Hawaii. For obvious reasons. :D
    Ideal car? No idea. I'm not a big car enthusiast. :sweat:

Rezna likes this.
  5. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Thunder Stone ★★★Water Stone ★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Report yourself for double posting I guess?

6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    • Are you on Reddit? If so, what are your favorite subs?
    • Which of the Galar starter Pokémon are you going to pick?
    • Do you think Scorbunny is going to end up a victim to the fire/fighting type as it evolves?

7. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    1. Nope~
    2. I'm a bit torn between Scorbunny and Sobble at the moment. On one hand, rabbits are one of my all-time favorite animals and Scorbunny is absolutely a Pokémon I would have for an England-themed team. On the other, I've always picked water type starters and Sobble is a pure, anxious, good good chameleon boy. I'll just have to wait and see what their evolutions will look like before I make any final decisions...
    3. My brother has doubts, but I'm an optimist. Chances are Game Freak will listen to fanbase outcry and not make Scorbunny's final evolution part fighting-type. I'm willing to bet they have other plans.

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
  9. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    At first, the Hoenn region was my favorite. Now that's changed to Kalos simply because of the French aesthetic. *_*

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    what is your least favorite house chore that you have to do?

11. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Vacuuming. I don't do it often since my mom is the one who usual does that, but I can't stand the noise of a vacuum...

12. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Have you ever marathoned a TV series before?
    How often do you read the news?
    Are there any classic video games that you'd like to see remade on modern consoles? If so, which ones?

13. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    1. Sometimes I have marathoned shows, but not all the way if I have actual important things to do. So, not often.
    2. Not very often. The news is usually talking about bad stuff and there's only so much of it I can take. Which isn't much at all because stress.
    3. I know Spyro finally got a remake. I think another one that deserves some love is Legend of Dragoon.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    What do you usually do to calm yourself down?

15. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Usually, if I'm having a really tough and stressful day, I relax by simply playing video games or drawing things while listening to chill music. Or take a nap if I happen to get a headache from all the stress.

16. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,343.1
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    What would you say is your favorite trainer class in the games?

17. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    The artist from X&Y, obviously~ Pretty much all of them carry Smeargle, and because that Pokémon has such a customizable move set with its Sketch technique, you have no idea what one will throw at you. No two Smeargles are the same.

Despite Smeargle's lack-luster base stats (what with me managing to down most NPC Smeargles in a single hit in late game), it's cool to see what kind of crazy moves each of them carry. It kind of inspires me to have a Smeargle for a competitive team later down the road (once I figure out how to give it the exact moves I want it to have, anyway).

18. Rezna

Why do eggs break ffree
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽35.7
    Six guys are walking near you. Nothing happens. What would you do in this scenario?
    (jk you don't have to answer that, it doesn't make sense to me either)
    Have you ever seen or heard of a person with two big toes and 4 other toes one one foot?
    (Left foot: big toe, other four; right foot: double big toe, other four toes)

19. SnowboundBecca

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    1. Eh, just keep walking.
    2. Nope.

Rezna likes this.
  20. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Do you plan to evolve your Froakie buddy?