1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Beffie's Scribbles ♡

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Beffie, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    hi

[​IMG]

aquarium babies! done for someone on twitter o3o

[​IMG]

kaoru is a baby HES A BABY

[​IMG]

ice cream date with kaoru and hajime!!

"does this bitch ever stop drawing kaoru" no they dont

[​IMG]

kanata because hes also a baby!!!

[​IMG]

2nd year chiaki and kanata for my best friend on twitter i love her and i love them

[​IMG]

love live time!! some vacation/summer/beach/whatever themed chika and ruby but its on a vhs tape for some reason

[​IMG]

random kanata i didnt shade bc shading is dumb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Gwoomy likes this.
  2. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Lovely art as always! I love the effects you're adding.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Beffie likes this.
  3. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    im allergic to consistent updates

[​IMG]

last thing i did for that event on twitter!! i cried multiple times doing this bc theyre in love

[​IMG]

hanayo for a server exchange!! i like hanayo

[​IMG]

its not summer anymore but i like kanata and these colors, im actually kinda iffy on strawberry lemonade tho

[​IMG]

i like kanata

[​IMG]

i like kanata (2) also i want him to own a whale shark plushie

[​IMG]

birthday gift for my best friend on twitter around a month ago!!

[​IMG]

theyre holding hands and looking into each others eyes dreamily yknow just guys being bros being dudes

[​IMG]

redraw of kanatas jellyfish 5*! blank in the other spoiler below bc i dont wanna clutter this thing

[​IMG]

frameless!

[​IMG]

her birthday is a day i always must celebrate its divine law

[​IMG]

chika in pants send tweet

[​IMG]

a chika for an art contest i keep losing!! i didnt win again go figure

[​IMG]

happy september 20th, you cant apologize for what ur not sorry for

Gwoomy and Darcy like this.
  4. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Very good colors, very good

5. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    hi welcome to my minecraft lets play

[​IMG]

a3 got released in english a month or two ago and i may or may not have instantly fallen in love with the protag

[​IMG]

i was also an idiot and fell in love with tsumugi because he likes eggs

[​IMG]

shading is dumb so i make up for it with more eyeburn

[​IMG]

its my clip studio paint and i get to choose the questionable kanata content i draw on it

[​IMG]

drew this as a sacrifice to kanatas most recent gacha card in hopes hed come home.... he Did Not and he royally fucked over my wallet

[​IMG]

two bros chilling in each others arms zero feet apart because theyre gay.png

[​IMG]

enst is collabing with something that likes catboys and i like catboys so hence this images existence

[​IMG]

a kanata done as a commission for a friend!! i loved this event (cries) (cries) (cries)

Darcy likes this.
  6. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    back for my usual bimonthly update and then i die again, Hi

[​IMG]

self indulgence dot png, kanata with cute pink ribbons because I Said So

[​IMG]

rins most recent card on love live all stars is the best one

[​IMG]

GASP ITS A CHRISTMAS IN FEBRUARY CRIME but little chikacchi i did for someone over at r/sif for the holidays

[​IMG]

this was also an exchange piece and i went too hard on it rip but it looks good

[​IMG]

first thing i did to have style tweaks after years!! idk why theres so much bg to kanata on this lol

[​IMG]

kaoru kun done as more practice

[​IMG]

arashi narukami!! i love my cute little canon trans girl

[​IMG]

i like them but i dont like drawing 3 characters on a single piece of digital paper, i do it for them tho

[​IMG]

probably the same drawing as above but with less kanata and more warm colors tbh

[​IMG]

kotori. she didnt come home go figure

[​IMG]

semi redraw of kanatas 3rd anniversary artwork, really love this one ngl

[​IMG]

wooby chan for that same fucking art contest i never win and i stg if THIS doesnt do it im gonna go ballistic

minor update to the 2 of you that care: guess who got thrown headfirst back into Pokémon?? anyone that remembers my constant wallace fanart get ur veterans discounts out because oh lordy is he gonna come back

Gwoomy likes this.
  7. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Heyy, I love the goofiness in your art style!!

8. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    imagine updating your thread regularly cant relate

[​IMG]

baby kanata because i like pain

[​IMG]

he is lecturing me about fish for 17 hours

[​IMG]

the new enstars games came out and he called himself kanatee and i cried i really did

[​IMG]

sometimes u just gotta draw ur faves in ur own clothes you havent been able to wear properly since quarantine started </3

[​IMG]

yeah head empty no thought just fish man

[​IMG]

FINALLY SOMETHING DIFFERENT chiaki and kaoru got matching 5*s last event so theyre boyfriends i said so

[​IMG]

garbage

[​IMG]

done for you watanabes birthday a couple weeks ago!! i apologize for my shit japanese handwriting

[​IMG]

the love live april fools joke went too hard.... attempted no colors but it feels wrong

[​IMG]

mermaid au thingy i did for.... that same contest i keep losing and i SWEAR IF THIS ONE DOESNT DO IT I AM ACTUALLY GOING TO GO CRAZY

okay heres the stuff youll actually care about AKA IM DRAWING Pokémon AGAIN and by that i mean mostly wallace BUT ITS Pokémon

[​IMG]

i would push steven down a flight of stairs but thats only because im proposing at the bottom

[​IMG]

ITS HIM THE BITCH IS BACK MY LOVE FOR YOU NEVER DIED i like wallace

[​IMG]

with every fave i Must draw the casual boba tea pic at some point.... i want his phone case..... whos sending him that message btw? Its Up To You

9. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    wahee

note a lot of this is posted really out of order so the style will look minimally different between each drawing lmfao i am a disaster </3

[​IMG]

this sucks

[​IMG]

maid day happened...... hes in a maid dress!! lmk if i need to take this one down bc its maid dress

[​IMG]

this sucks slightly less than the other one

[​IMG]

as you can see from the text this was originally made for pride month....!! pride month is every month tho so i can still post it I Said So

[​IMG]

theyre playing gen 3 contest!! yes! i stared at a gameboy for 10 minutes to make them look accurate </3 love these boys (also this isnt intended to be explicitly shipping so dont hurt me please)

[​IMG]

he is looking at the rock

[​IMG]

a solely experimental wawice..... can u tell i like this expression yet. can u tell.

[​IMG]

hatched a shiny feebaby during the scramble so i wanted to draw him with a shiny feebaby......

bonus:

[​IMG]

behold!! a really REALLY shitty milotic because i wanted to prove to someone i cant draw ANY Pokémon

Vigilance, Gwoomy and Darcy like this.
  10. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Thank you for the awesome bonus doodle. Your artwork looks fantastic :)

Beffie likes this.
  11. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    mini update? or is this just what it feels like to update ur folio thread at normal intervals like a normal person

nyways. hi. this is also the first ever no enstars edition update in forever its mostly pkmn this time!!

[​IMG]

love live detour first! im shipping my two best girls in any given group again </3

[​IMG]

the idea for this was that he found a cool rock and wanted to show it off but i just made it a water stone bc i couldnt draw a cool rock

[​IMG]

alola bitches

context: Pokémon masters fed us summer steven and im weak. play Pokémon masters. u get stuff like this. you get steven in SHORTS.

[​IMG]

another summer steven but this was before we say what his footwear situation was and i saw a few ppl saying steven is the guy who would wear socks and sandals. this one goes out to those ppl. i hate it. (thankfully he is sockless in game)

[​IMG]

the second summer character was lyra! shes cute and i felt the rage of the cynthia toelickers while doing this

[​IMG]

a bit older! my brain told me id explode if i didnt draw tiny friends.... the white bg hurts me </3

[​IMG]

shitpost of the batch

context again: whenever you let stevens Pokémon (a sandslash in this case) faint in masters he will ask about the whereabouts of his sunglasses. not his pkmn fainting. THE SUNGLASSES. ppl on insta started to jokingly cancel him for this so i had to join the steven stone is over party...!!!!

12. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    hoohohoohgohohohohohhhh

[​IMG]

kanatas bday was like a month ago.... yay

[​IMG]

kinda older yoshiko i still kinda like

[​IMG]

kanon.... baby

[​IMG]

leaf..!! she didnt come home go figure

[​IMG]

little destress doodle.... wallace in dark clothes because I Love Fun

[​IMG]

scroll quietly theyre tired.... i dont know how to draw pkmn </3

[​IMG]

some tiny friends!! im submitting these designs for charms so im excited to show the final result when i get them <3

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    The third and fifth ones are my favorite! Your art is so bright and cute btw.

Beffie likes this.
  14. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    i do a cool kickflip but i land wrong and break my neck. minidump time

[​IMG]

pseudo screenshot redraw from an mv in the new love live anime.... yeehaw!

[​IMG]

Pokémon masters made hilbert a furry i love this game so much thank u

[​IMG]

lisia!!! such a cutie and i wuv her

[​IMG]

SOUND THE OC ALARM ITS AN OC GASP yeah this is a pkmn oc i made...!! i use her as a very versatile ship kid for all 7 million wallace pairings i like so i dont have to keep making new ones for every pair i like....!! she wants to be like him so much that she dyes her hair at age Very Young

15. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    I love the second one so much aaa

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    welcome back to wallace gallery

[​IMG]

lets get the random kanata out of the way

[​IMG]

this was probably an excuse to mess around with brushes

[​IMG]

failed attempt to manifest a valentines alt into pokemas </3

[​IMG]

the fact that japan sells "itabags" for pkmn fit/sitting cutie plushies inspired this

[​IMG]

"fuck brilliant diamond and shining pearl all my homies want to play Pokémon legends arceus.png"

can i shill real fast follow my insta for The Exclusive Goods aka (almost) everything i draw lol and also i do commissions there too so please check it out. okay shilling done back to wallace brainrot

17. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    please let me move on to page 8 of this thread its literally almost been 2 years

[​IMG]

tomochin that just served as an excuse for me to draw the clouds

[​IMG]

a wallace redesign for twitter..... not much to change but hey if it aint broken dont fix it

[​IMG]

pokemas gave us bunny may..... thank u gacha game (it didnt give ME bunny may tho bc gacha sucks)

[​IMG]

was tired of those chibis from september being from september so i drew new ones

18. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    (waffle vine voice) can i have a page 8. can i PLEASE have a page 8.

[​IMG]

enstars detour, kanatas new fit is so cozy looking i had a moment of weakness

[​IMG]

drew summer steven on a hot day thats all there is to this one

[​IMG]

this is actually older than the above stuff but little wallace i did in may at some point for mermay?? i like the background to this and this piece kickstarted my new background problem (sobbing)

[​IMG]

pokemas keeps spoiling me with cute summer seasonals...!! i dont galar but glorias new fit is SO breezy and cute i couldnt resist-

ummmmmm i did more than this but its all ship garbage and nobody wants to see that so lol. its on my insta tho sorry for shillout but its There. unless yall wanna see it?? :wipporvision:

19. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Adorbs, as always

Beffie likes this.
  20. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    FINALLY WE CAN MOVE ON FROM PAGE 7 AFTER 2 WHOLEASS YEARS AFTER THIS UPDATE but were still here...... pain

mostly a pokemas dump this time around, if u dont play masters ur just gonna think im really good at making outfits lol

[​IMG]

they appeared together for 3 seconds in one of the masters summer events so theyre on a date now i didnt make the rules!!

[​IMG]

saw him in the presents stream and while i dont go hard for n 14 y/o me did and i wanted to make them happy....... get ur mans 14y/o me. also this outfit slaps

[​IMG]

it took me 5 tries to get imgur to upload this. steven my beloved i am ready to whale my ass off for you and your pretty sparkly space snake