1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Portfolio Beffie's Scribbles ♡

Discussion in 'Art Corner' started by Beffie, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,661.8
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    i am going to post to help you reach page 8 and no one can stop me

also your art is still very cute :) i don't play masters but the outfit ms are so good like what

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    WELCOME TO PAGE 8 LADIES BROS AND OTHER GENDERED FRIENDS

featuring minimal style changing at some point in here fuck if i know where bc this is a hell of a backlog

[​IMG]

like always, non Pokémon detour first! it took me a month to simply get the willpower to finish this

[​IMG]

Pokémon masters literally does not miss with its outfit design, caitlin in particular had me like...... Hello Ma'am.......

[​IMG]

oh theres the style change!! my yearly faves x splatoon quota has been met at the time of making this (october. i am lazy with posting here)

[​IMG]

clair in a kimono bc i tried willing her into existence in masters for new years. as you can tell by tried, it didnt work and i mean nothing to the Pokémon company

[​IMG]

oh hey shes back!! this is entirely why i wanted this i just want her and her cousin to hang out and have fun

[​IMG]

UM SO THIS IS WEIRD LOL this is the stuff that belongs more on my other accounts bc Yknow but i figured this one was gen enough to share?? theyre having seeing all the lovely friends!! please put the weapons down now

[​IMG]

Pokémon masters literally does not miss with its outfit design (2). this outfit is from 2021 actually but ive wanted to draw it for the longest time so i did!! lillie is cute

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...