1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beldum hunting

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Flumph, Oct 14, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Flumph

Flumph PKMN Breeder

Azelf (Anniversary)
    (Azelf (Anniversary))
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,834.1
    Amulet Coin ★★★
    Anybody got any tips on getting a shiny beldum? I think this Spanish one will help with the Matsuda method, but I'm wondering if there are better ways.

2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    The Masuda method is definitely viable, as I've used it once to get a shiny Rockruff. It just takes a lot of patience and a hint of luck to get. I think having the Shiny Charm heightens the chances of getting it, but I'm not entirely sure.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    You would have to Matsuda if you wanted to speed the process up or look for an unevolved one from the ORAS event that someone may have stored.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    The fastest way to get a shiny in sun/moon is with the switch method. (basically using a Pokémon that hatches fast and then reset the game when you find a shiny variant so you can switch it to the Pokémon of your liking).

Using the masuda method + shiny charm the rate is better than sos chaining... however since Beldum has a very high base egg step number to hatch, it can be time consuming which is where the switch method comes in. I'd recommending checking out a tutorial on how to do it properly. Beldum is genderless so it is a bit different.

5. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Well, I got an unevolved Beldum from the ORAS event in my AS. So, I have one.

The one in my OR is now a Lv.100 Metagross

The Masuda method seems like the best option.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    The MM + Shiny Charm + Switch Method might be the fastest if you only want a shiny.