1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Belles of Death (ArodXLaserdragon14)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Vaquero, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    We open up in a boxing ring where there are hundreds of people in the stands cheering for someone to win. Whatever was happening seemed to generate enough excitement to have a full house.

The viewers seemed to be Toads, Goombas, Koopalings, Kremlings, Waddle Dees, Waddle Doo, and many other little extra video game characters, wearing some themed merchandise.

All the Waddles and others were wearing hats with a certain emblem on it and wielding balloon hammers. The other fans were holding foam swords and wearing blue wigs.

A giant screen then showed the two who were duking it out in the ring. One was a giant obese penguin wearing a red robe and wearing a giant wooden hammer. His title was “The Self-Made King.”

The other was a man with blue hair and some sort of tiara wielding a sword. His title was “The Hero King.”

The clank of metal could be heard as the sword wielding his blade but hit it against the shaft of the penguin’s hammer. The penguin slapped the man and made him stumble back. The penguin stood up and rested his hammer against his shoulder. He looked at him with a smug look on his face.

“Dedede! Dedede!” was cheered. The penguin king rolled his eyes as he saw his opponent give him a death stare.

“Marth! Marth! Marth!” The crowd was cheering to give the hero king a confidence booster.

“Why don’t ya just stay down?” Dedede said. “You’re just makin dis harda on yourself.” He said as he gave him a cocky grin.

Marth quickly circled around the giant penguin and elbowed him in the back. Dedede grunted in pain but spinner with his hammer as a “get off me” tool. Marth gracefully jumped and dolphin slashed the king.

The penguin king fell on his back in a dopey manner. Marth laughed at the king’s dismay. “What a graceful landing. I see those giant buffets you’ve been clearing seem to be doing you well,” Marth said in a sarcastic tone with a smirk on his face.

Dedede got up and shook his head to make hsi vision less blurry. “Oh wow, a fat joke. How original,” Dedede said sarcastically. He then laid down in a “paint me” pose and said, “Come on, Lucina. I’m waiting,” he said with a smug look on his face. “Oh, wait, sorry Marth. I forgot Lucina was more manly than ya,”

Marth’s eye twitched. On full tilt mode, he rushed down the obese penguin. Dedede did his Super Dedede Jump to avoid the slash of the Falchion. He landed on the opposite side of the stage. The ground rumbled when he impacted.

Dedede swung his giant hammer but Marth rolled away from the attack and grabbed the king by his parka. He shoved him back and went in for a slash but Dedede quickly blocked it with his hammer. Dedede then opened his mouth wide and began to inhale what was right infringe of him. Marth was having trouble holding his ground from the force of the inhale.

He kneed Dedede in his mighty gut which made him stumble back. Dedede has a crazed look in his eye and took his hammer with two hands and slammed it down like a sledge. Marth blocked the attack with his blade. He was having a lot of trouble keeping himself standing.

Dedede was much stronger than his jolly and cuddly appearance made him seem. Marth felt the force taking a tone on his body. His muscles were on fire trying to keep himself from breaking under the pressure of the deceivingly strong king.

Dedede chuckled and broke the clash by spinning his hammer. While Marth was stunned Dedede took the opportunity and tossed a giant spike ball (gordo) up in the air he then timed a hammer swing and hit both Marth the gordo. But the gordo was sent a bit farther. So Marth hit the gordo and bounced off of it. Dedede then jumped up into the air and began to rapidly spin his hammer upwards. This hit Marth multiple times and launched him high into the air.

Marth yell was heard in the distance as he was knocked away in a star KO. Dedede then landed on the ground and struck his signature “paint me” pose with a smug look on his face.

There were cheers louder than boos filling up the arena. “Yeah, that’s right! Y’all know who the King is!” Dedede said in victory.

“Sire, it is time to leave.” someone in the shadows said in a Mexican accent. He then appeared out of nowhere. “Kirby, is waiting by the Halberd for us.”

“Aww, alright.” Dedede said as he got up and rested his hammer on his shoulder. He then walked to the exit, hearing his many fans chanting his name.

“DEDEDE! DEDEDE!”

“Ya, that’s right! Praise Dedede!” the giant penguin said as he waved to them, taking in all the glory like the attention seeking ego maniac he was.

Meta Knight sighed as he grabbed the king by his hand to walk him out.

A while later...

The trio was almost back to their home planet, Popstar. But something looked off. The normally vibrant yellow was faded. Kirby looked outside the window of the halberd. He made a curious sound as he saw what was left of his home.

Dedede’s eyes went wide with horror as he saw his home. It was the first time in a while his cocky and carefree demeanor was put to the side.

Meta Knight was completely silent as his glowing yellow eyes looked at his planet. He kept his composure as he steered the halberd to find a place to land.

The trio had finally landed found a safe place to land. Dedede was the first to walk out of the ship. He had his hammer in hand was on his toes. He looked around and said, “Y’all can come on out. Nothin’ seems to be here.”

Meta Knight then warped right next to dedede, making the thicc penguin jump. “Apologies, sire.” Meta Knight said as he wrapped his cape around himself like Dracula.

Kirby walked out of the ship and his eyes widened as he saw what Dreamland had become. It was in complete ruins. It had looked like something came here and just destroyed everything. Trees were dead, there were holes and dug up land everywhere, and the place seemed deserted.

Kirby was running around and looking distressed as he saw his destroyed home. He then tripped and fell flat on his face. He got up and turned around only to see a small planner. And in adorable script:

• Water the garden
    • Organize documents
    • World Domination
    • Get Milk

“What do ya think happened?” Dedede asked the masked puff ball.

“I do not know. Possibly a invasion from another planet?” Meta Knight responded. “Did you have a encounter with another monarch?”

“Nope, I didn't’ do nothin’,” the penguin said. “Maybe N.M.E. Dat monkey suit wearing creep always gave me bad vibes.” The two turned around when the heard the sound of Kirby. Meta Knight noticed the little book Kirby was holding in his….. hand…

“What is that?” he asked as he took the book and opened it. “Sire, we found our lead.” Meta Knight said as he showed him the book.

Dedede looked down at the book and rolled his eyes in disbelief. “Ya can’t be serious.” Dedede said as he rolled his eyes. “That stupid mutt is annoyin but I never took them as da “world domination” type. Heck, I could just sit on er and she’s be prayin for mercy.”

“My liege, we should not underestimate her.” Meta Knight assured. “The fact that she did this in so little time speaks volumes. We should proceed with caution and get the word out to beware of her. Even if it’s not her, we’d at least be warning the public of a great threat.”

“Alrighty then.” Dedede said. “Y’all go on without me, I’ll catch up.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Kerrigan stood at the edge of a cliff over the lava pits of Char, ever since the Amon crisis the numbers of her Swarm was far fewer than she was comfortable with.
    The broods that lied on the planets outside of Char had reported that there were rumors of another possible UED invasion. Kerrigan didn't remember the last time that the UED had tried to conquer the sector since she was under the control of Amon at the time, but she had fought against someone worse before and this time, the sector was united for the first time ever.
    Kerrigan then felt a disturbance, a similar disturbance to when Amon was kicked back into the Void and started planning to conquer the universe a third time. She reached out with her mind to pinpoint the source and requested the nearest brood to investigate it.
    A few minutes later, the queen ruling over the brood reported that the scouting party was destroyed.
    "Hang on," replied Kerrigan as she used her psychic power to fly herself to her personal leviathan. "I'll come there to deal with this personally."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Can y’all just chill.” Dedede said as he lied down on the ground in a “paint me” pose. “I got some impotent business here that could mean your deformed behinds.”

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    By the time Kerrigan was able to reach the planet, the requests for assistance from the queens started pouring into Kerrigan's mind.
    "This couldn't be another Xel'naga, could it?" thought Kerrigan aloud. "No, if it was indeed a Xel'naga, then they would just destroy the planet or take over the queens."
    Kerrigan walked over to her personal pod and had it launch her to the surface.

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Okay, look just let me in.” Dedede said growing impatient as he stood up with his hammer resting upon his shoulder. “I’d beat the hell outta y’all but there’s been enough with the destruction of my home.”

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan walked on the creep covered ground towards the sounds of fighting, expecting to see two armies clashing but what she saw was a small yellow dog-human hybrid throwing around zerglings over twice her size. Kerrigan called off any more attacks on the intruder and started charging up her psychic power.

7. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The giant beasts that were infront of Dedede looked back to hear the sounds of fighting.

Dedede rolled his eyes and held his hammer with both hands. “Alright, fine. I tried to be civil but y’all are just being difficult.”

Dedede raised his hammer and with a mighty swing he knocked the two beast guarding him to the left. Dedede then ifnslted like a balloon and floated to where he heard the fighting coming from.

8. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan launched a large ball of psychic energy at the yellow dog and it turned quickly grabbed it and put it in its pocket before launching it back. She was surprised to see her own power used against her like this and leaped into the air before it could have a chance to hit her. The dog started shooting small projectiles at Kerrigan but she was able to regenerate faster than the projectiles could do damage to her. She landed near the intruder and attempted to stab it with her wing-like blades, but the dog threw out a fishing pole that wrapped around Kerrigan's other arm and used it to launch her away.

9. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Dedede was floating in the air as he saw Isabelle fighting Kerrigan. “Here we go...” he thought to himself. He exhaled and fell at great speeds.

With a grunt he landed on the ground below, causing stars to form around him and causing a shockwave.

Isabelle was hit by the waves and was stunned by them. She let go of her fishing pole and shook.

10. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan used her psychic power to right herself as she fell and managed to land on her feet. He looked back towards the intruder to see King Dedede starting a fight with it.
    "Now this is more like it," thought Kerrigan aloud as she launched herself towards the fighting.

11. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    Dedede grabbed Isabelle and slammed her into the ground. The force of the impact popper her up so Dedede short hopped and stuck out his stomach to hit the dog.

Isabelle got out of the daze she was in and took out to pom-poms. She began to spin as a “get off me” tool. Dedede backed off and pulled a gordo out of his robe. He tossed it in the air and hit it with his hammer.

Isabelle knew Dedede’s methods of attacking so she took out a slingshot and shot a rock st the Gordo sending it flying back at the king. Dedede offensively rolled in the gordo and hit it back at the spam dog.

Isabelle pocketed the gordo for later use.

“You’re still gonna be a annoyin little campa aren’t ya?” Dedede said. He then charged but was lacking since he was slow. He then took to the air and swung his hammer forward.

A bubble formed around Isabelle to protect her. The bubble popped but her eyes turned gold and she reacted with whacking Dedede in the face with an umbrella.

Dedede made a hilarious painful expression and stumbled back. He quickly reacted by whacking Isabelle on the side of her head he then whacked her again in the opposite direction. He quickely bean to spin his hammer to hit her in the face multiple times. He finally struck upwards to launch her into the air.

“And that’s how it’s done,” Dedede said with a smug look in his face as he layer down in his signature pose.

Unfortunately, there wasn’t enough launch power to knock KO her.

12. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan slammed herself into the dog as it flew into the air and launched her toward the ground.
    "Dedede, hit her now!" yelled Kerrigan telepathically.

13. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “Ready to become Game and Watch?” Dedede said as in a sarcastic manner. He then raised his hammer and slammed down on the dog. With a large shockwave formed from the force of Dedede’s mighty swing, Isabelle just exploded into a small bit of light.

14. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan landed near the large penguin gracefully.
    "I thank you for your help, I hope that is the last we hear from...whoever that is," said Kerrigan.

15. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “That’s Isabelle,” Dedede said as he raised his hammer and rested it on his shoulder. “She’s a from the wolf of Animal Crossing. And currently she’s participating in the Super Smash Brothers Ultimate Tournament.” Dedede continued.

16. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "What does that have to do with her attacking my Swarm?" hissed Kerrigan.

17. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “As much as I like a feisty woman, ya gotta chill.” Dedede said. “I honestly don’t know why she’s attackin people. I get we’re in a tournament but the fighting is normally monitored and put in a specific rule set.”

“I know you’re worried, I am too. My home was in ruins when me and my friends went back. And the fact I wasn’t there to protect makes me even more pissed off.”

18. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "Well, do you have any ideas of what we can currently do to stop her?" said Kerrigan more calmly.

19. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I don’t got a clue.” Dedede said. “Maybe ya should come with me to back me up when I go to warn everyone and get Isabelle banned from the tournament,”

20. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    "You know that I don't know much about your worlds, I may not be able to help you much when it comes to that, but I'll send one of my broods to go search for her while you go do that, " replied Kerrigan.