1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

1x1 Belles of Death (ArodXLaserdragon14)

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by Vaquero, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Vaquero

Vaquero Member of the Charicific Valley

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I don’t think it’s good for ya to stay here. You’ll be better off moving with me so that Isabelle won’t have a direct place to pin point ya” Dedede said. He the put his gloved hand on Kerrigan’s shoulder and said, “I don’t want to lose anyone else cause of this.”

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Thanks but we need to keep an eye out for her movements so I'll send two of my broods after her and we can go do what we need to do," said Kerrigan, attempting to compromise.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    The king sighed and but agreed. “Just letting ya know, I’ll go whoop in ya in the afterlife if Isabelle takes ya down.” Dedede then waddled off, thinking of how any of this was really gonna play out.

4. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    "Hey," Kerrigan said as she touched Dedede's shoulder. "I don't have to micromanage my broods, I can still come with you, you know. I just thought that sending my broods would be more efficient."

5. Vaquero

King Crimson
    (Charizard)
    Level 41
    PokéPoints:
    ₽946.5
    “I guess it’d be nice to have some back up,” Dedede said. “I’m heading to New Pork City to go pick up some weapons,” Dedede said. Dedede reaches into his parka and pulled out a warp star. He then plopped it down.

6. Laserdragon14

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Kerrigan read the King's mind to find the exact location of New Pork City.
    "Very well, I'll meet you there with my personal Leviathan," said Kerrigan.