1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Best Battle Tree Streak?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Bubbles, Aug 14, 2017.

1. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    In the Battle Tree for Sun and Moon you can accumulate wins up to 20 in the regular Single, Double, and Multi battle modes. However, in their respective Super versions, you can have a streak past 20. You even get a stamp for reaching 50 consecutive wins! What is the best streak you've achieved in the Battle Tree? (You can ask the lady on the right of the entrance) What mode did you have the streak with? My best streak was 116 in Super Doubles. I ended up losing to a team that had major paralysis hax and critical hits.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I made it 52 something in the standard singles before being destroyed by a Medicham

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    I see people talking about how they broke their streak at 30+ and I'm just sitting here with my flimsy 18-win streak

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Don't worry, Fizzy. I have a streak of like 5. I suckkkk at this really bad.

5. darkmaster567

Cirrus
    (Mystery Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.6
    I think mine was 20 at best.

6. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    I had an 82 streak in Super Doubles. I didn't expect to get that far.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I think my best streak in Super Single is 31 iirc. Is been awhile since I actually went to the Battle Tree.

8. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★

Cause I can't be bothered to battle over and over