1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

best horror games you've played

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Grand Rizer, Mar 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grand Rizer

Grand Rizer PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽984.9
    what are the best horror games you've ever played as to where you had a good experience with the scares and story and gameplay wise.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Any Zelda game accompanied with their horror moment(s). It's not your standard screamer/blood & gore type scary, but more of a cryptic and creative type of scary. Good examples would be the Silent Realm in Skyward Sword, or 99.7% of the entire game of Majora's Mask.

3. Gemini

Gemini "The Explorer"

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.0
    The best for me was one of the Resident Evil games that I played. The zombies and monsters made the game very scary.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    I never played any horror games and never want to because they would scare me

5. Licia

Licia Tuber

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I played Outlast and that was terrifyingly amazing!! It has the right amount of suspense, first person actions and high-action chase and escapes. I was so scared the whole time I played it and its amazing!! It is a little gory too which is always nice...

I plan to purchase The Evil Within soon and see how that goes. I think it will be a pretty bad game overall, but it will he really scary and gory which is what its for so I think I personally will love it hehe

6. TheBlazingInfernape

TheBlazingInfernape Gone, probably forgotten

Wildfire
    (Monferno)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.7
    Torturing you as Spy on TF2 is pretty fun @[member="Grand Rizer"] (for me at least mwahahaha) oh and you still haven't killed me yet.

7. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I'm not a big player of horror games, as I've only played Five Nights at Freddys a couple of times on one of my friends' phones. I'm not a big fan, so I don't really have "best" horror games.

8. Minedreigon

Minedreigon Mastermind

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Horror games? LOL no. I try to steer clear of these at all cost. I've played FNAF briefly and didn't like it anyway. I HAVE however played a bit of SCP Containment Breach and that's most certainly a good horror game. The concept of something not being able to follow you unless you can't see it is terrifying and played really well throughout the game. You even have a blink meter. Plus it's involvement of other SCPs late into the game is really interesting.

9. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    I tend to stay away from Horror games, but when I do play games like them, it's usually something as big as FNAF. Would I give it the title of the best horor game? Probably not.
    I'd give it to Bioshock. Mr. Bubbles is not a friendly thing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.