1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Best OST in Sun&Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Jan 8, 2017.

1. scissorcrush

scissorcrush Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.3
    For me, it has to be Guzma's boss theme and Vs. Ultra Beasts.

Guzmas' is a fresh kind of theme and it's really cool to listen to.

Vs. the Ultra Beasts reminded me so much of Super Paper Mario's weird and, often otherworldy or ethereal-sounding music. And of course, SPM is one of my favourite games of all time.

2. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Personally, I liked the Lusamine themes the best. They had this feel of wickedness and evil to them, a feel no other villain theme has had before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    kindred likes this.
  3. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My vote is on gladion's theme, it just makes me want to battle AND get up and dance! *dances like old guy from the 50s*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    I love Red and Blue's theme, I feel like it fits them so well. But the Champion Title Defense theme had me jumping in my chair. It surprised me so much.

5. RoosterHelmet

PokéPoints:
    ₽27.6
    I love the Tapus' battle theme. Pokémon has always been really good at making atmospheric battle themes but this one really sounds like you're fighting a force of nature

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u-rBhq-auk

JadeFox likes this.
  6. Kuroshi Heki

PokéPoints:
    ₽193.3
    I would have to say Gladion's theme or the theme you hear when you encounter Necrozma.

7. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Agreed. I also like Gladion's battle theme, but Lillie's are my favorite~

8. JohtoChimes

Weatherly
    (Castform (Water))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.0
    I love the Malie city night theme, because it reminds me of the Johto region. :)

9. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    The E4 theme this time around is one of my absolute favorites. I'm going to add it to my phone soon so I can listen to it during my commute. <3 Also really fond of the Champion battle theme because whoaa, Pokémon theme song and the player's theme song!

A lot of people mentioned Guzma's theme.. and here I am, barely even remembering what it sounded like. ; ; ha haa...

10. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    All of Team Skull's songs. They sounded really serious but with Team Skull's stupidity it just makes it really funny. Also Hau's Theme is very energetic matching his personality.

JadeFox likes this.
  11. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Team Skull had some mildly intimidating themes, but if it weren't for their silliness... I mean, the hand arm waving thing was just ridiculous:D

But I'm a more serious note, I enjoyed Red and Blue's battle theme, as well as the E4 (I get that some people put it down, but I like it, except for that one part where it kinda sounds like a warbled mess...). Both of Lusamine's battles themes are awesome, as are the Guardian Dieties. UBs have a pretty cool one. But I don't understand Gladion's theme. It doesn't really make sense to me...

12. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    The tapu's were really cool too. It sounded like ancient tribal music

JadeFox likes this.
  13. CinnPai

CinnPai Sailor

IT'S A CINN
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.1
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I have to go with the Elite Four theme. Plus, hidden inside the music is a tune of a certain summoning theme.

14. Kecleon

Kecleon Mod Crew

Ace Wings
    (Staravia)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽993.1
    Blue Orb ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    The two best pieces of music in the games were Battle! (Tapu) and The Battle at the Summit! The first one I enjoyed because of the tribal underlay they have in the background, which feels absolutely authentic to Alola's Hawaiian roots! The second was simply amazing to listen to in general. The first piece absolutely smacks you in the face with nostalgia, and the rest makes it a truly amazing piece to listen to. I'm not sure if any of the other Champion themes can top this one! (Except maybe Cynthia's)

15. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    My favorite would have to be the team skull music. It's honestly the first time I ever enjoyed evil team music and I mean come on, the clash between the awesome music and these chuckle heads is just commical. They gave absolute clowns the hardest music in the game. That st least says something about them.

16. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    VS the Elite Four was one of my favorites in the game. Lusamine's second theme is also very goof. I love how intense it is! It fit the feeling of facing opponents you had no idea how tough they were... and they were surprisingly good using Z moves and all.

17. kindred

kindred Collector

friend
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽205.8
    my favorite is definitely all of Lusamine's themes and Lillie's themes. Lusamines songs had some sort of..eerie and scary feel to them. and Lillies had a cute, upbeat theme to them if that makes sense.