1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Best ways to make money in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Achromatic, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Share some of your best tips for making money in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I recently discovered one method that's great if you either like Mantine surfing or just have tons of BP spare.

In USUM items such as Carbos, Protein and Iron sell for a sweet 5000 pokedollars. These items are easily bought for 2BP a pop at the desks found on Mantine surfing beaches. Meaning, suppose you had 12 BP, that'd be equivalent to 30000 pokedollars in Carbos drinks.

I'm doing it now to get that sweet Lurantis outfit!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Amulet Coin and Roto Prize Money. Whenever you go onto an area full of Unbattled Trainers, fire it up and watch the cash roll in. I must have netted 200K while battling Aether people, it was glorious.~

4. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I used this method with the BP I got from Bank to buy the Lurantis outfit. It was worth it.

5. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Thanks to you Almandine and Satix for his guide, I’m sure I’ll get that Lurantis outfit earlier than I thought! *_*

6. MajesticFlygon

MajesticFlygon PKMN Breeder

Alolan Rattata
    (Alolan Rattata)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I got the whole Lurantis Outfit, but I just used Mantine Surf to get BP and buy something like Carbos for example and sell those until I have enough.

Or you could use the Smeargle method and teach it Pay Day. Mine knows Pay Day, False Swipe, Happy Hour, and Tail Whip (last move I didn't worry much about)

7. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Abuse the heck out of Roto Prize Money and Amulet Coin whenever you're about to enter an area full of trainers. I went into Aether with probably 50K and left with 400K.