1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beta Reader Request Thread

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by BZRich64, Sep 11, 2017.

1. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,914.1
    I've noticed that a few people have made threads asking for there stories and was about to make one myself. But then I figured we should probably have a thread dedicated to the subject to try and make things easier. So, here you go. If you want someone (or multiple people) to review your works before you post them, then ask for them here.
    What you need:
    • The title of your story and were it can be located (FanFiction.net, the Literature Library, etc.).
    • About how many beta readers you'd like. (Optional)
    • Some information about you story to help potential beta readers know if its something they'd be interested in helping with. (optional)
    • How you want to the beta reading process to work (FanFiction.net's beta reader, PMs, Google Docs, etc.)
    Note: This thread is for asking for beta readers only. Replying to requests should be done via PM. If you get all the beta readers you want, edit your post to let people know before they try and reply.

I might as well go first since I'm here.
    I'd like a beta reader (or more than one, I don't care how many) for my story Pokémon: Four Journeys, which takes aspects from all over the franchise and mixes them with some original ideas to forma story about four trainers setting out from Pallet Town to go on their Pokémon Journeys. The story is both on FanFiction.net and here (the link's in my description) and I'd like to use FanFiction.net's beta reader for it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    You should get with a moderator for here or the Literature Library like @Sheep who can pin this up for anyone to see.

It would also probably help if there was a bunch of people who signed up to be betas for others.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I would like a beta reader. I'm currently redoing my first few chapters of my story, the Eev of Conquest and would like someone to help me rewrite them. I will do all of my beta reading through fanfiction.net beta reader. Just know that I have a busy schedule and will not be able to work all the time.