1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Beyond two souls (does not contain spoilers)!!!

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by stealthasassin4, Nov 7, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stealthasassin4

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    i love this game its fun and it graphics are super good and i know you choices don't matter but i still love playing this game
    i have one thing against it it made me cry and im a guy so i don't really cry unless i scrape m knee bu that's getting off topic this game really depresses me and makes me feel bad and i just have to stare at puppy's and other things.

does anyone else get depressed playing this game because i just sometimes think why do you make this so depressing.

also what do you think of the game

P.S im back

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    I got this game during my England trip and I must admit I was pleasantly surprised. Aside from being unable to not think of Ellen Page as Kitty Pryde from the X-Men films (and subsequently playing as her) the game's plot did surprise me on more than one occasion. It will be a while before I go for the game's plat but it reminded me very much of Asura's Wrath which was a nice, easy game to play if at times quite crazy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.