1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Big Bang Theory Season 7

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jujubee, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jujubee

Jujubee Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I'm surprised nobody has made a thread on this yet.

Anyway the premiere of Season 7 aired last week on Thursday for me. Instead of just 1 episode they put on 2 which was fantastic. I'd like to know what people thought of it, and keep the discussion going throughout the season.

What are your expectations for Season 7?

For me, I'd like Raj to finally find someone to be happy with, the poor guy has gone this long without finding a girl good enough to be with him and build a relationship with. I however hope Lucy doesn't come back into the picture, she's a terrible match for Raj, he deserved better in my opinion, and I'm not the only one who thinks that either.

I'd also really like to see Sheldon and Amy's relationship get even stronger and perhaps him getting more open to the idea of doing things with her that he never would've done before.

I want to hear opinions on everything, so don't be afraid to post your thoughts. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. eeveeongirl

eeveeongirl Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.6
    I want more of the guys' family to be introduced. I want to meet Sheldon's brother, we always here about him but have never met him. Leonard's siblings seem interesting since they were the favorite children in the family. And if they wanted to do a serious episode why not bring in Howard's dad who left when Howard was a kid.
    I also hope that more episodes were Penny and the other girls play a part in the geek world. Like when they go to the comic book store asking which hero is the best, or when Penny got hooked on Age of Conan, or even them playing dungeons and dragons, those episodes are just hilarious with Penny's side comments.

3. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    My thoughts are - why hasn't this show been cancelled yet? It's dreadful. I swear to christ that stupid guy better have stopped saying "bazinga"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Slugkid

Slugkid Slacker Extraordinaire

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    OMG BEN how dare you diss my wonderful geek show?!

AND BY THE WAY, IT'S BAZZINGA! With two Zs! Get it right, damn it!

5. Jujubee

Jujubee Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I agree, it would be nice to get more background on each character's life through family members. I thought it was funny how the girls got a sudden interest in the comic books so they could have stuff to discuss with the guys. Penny is the only one who really isn't very geeky, whatever geek stuff she knows she heard it from one of the guys, mostly Sheldon.

So far I know Penny and Bernadette have participated in the online gaming stuff with the guys, and I'm not sure if Amy would try it but more episodes where they join the guys playing games they like would be funny.

I understand it's your opinion, but why would you post just to nag on something others like? It's a bit rude to me, if you don't like something keep it to yourself.

6. Aero

Aero Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    There's only one z in bazinga.

I wouldn't mind seeing Penny have success as an actress for once. I don't really care about the other characters. :P

The storylines are getting pretty boring.

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Because you made a thread about the show in general, on a forum, which is a place for people to share opinions, positive or negative. "Keep opinions that don't agree with mine to yourself" is a bullshit attitude to have with regards to a forum discussion.

Achromatic likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.