1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Biggest Hopes for Returning Features in USUM

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by AppleBeer, Aug 17, 2017.

1. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    What features would you most like to see make a comeback in USUM? Mine is the battle frontier or Mega Evolutions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    Difficulty settings, I want top be able to crank up the difficulty a little like in BW2 just hope they decide to not let it be a feature you can only access after finishing the game because that was just silly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    Honestly, I never have been good at Pokémon. So I do hope it is adjustable

4. ChaoticLupa

Shadow
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽90.7
    I want to be able to walk my Pokémon and build bases, I mean imagine walking a legendary with those graphics... Ha I would pay all my money to see that happen.

5. AppleBeer

AppleBeer Swimmer

Lizard Boy
    (Charmander)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽29.1
    Just imagine like, a rayquaza flailing along behind the trainer on route 4 or something

6. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Lead Pokémon following you around. They DO have walk/run models of all the Pokémon, after all. But maybe make that a option in the Settings as some have voiced a dislike to this.

7. GiratinaMissingNo

GiratinaMissingNo ~Renegade Glitch~

Percy
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽467.5
    If I can have a Giratina trail me as I kick ass around the Alola region, I will be complete.
    I want backstory. For all the things they put in and then never told us about. I want more on the ghost girl. On the backstory of all the games. I know I probably won't get it, but this is what we want, not what we expect, right?
    #MissingNo

8. Uber-Dan

Uber-Dan PKMN Breeder

Rayquaza Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽150.7
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★
    Pokémon following is certainly a feature I miss but since Sun/Moon couldn't handle it in some places it seems unlikely to happen.

The Battle Frontier was one of my fav things in Pokémon due to how they shook things up and had different challenges. I would love to see it return but Game Freak seems reluctant to do so.

9. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I seriously hope they put Super Training back in the game, but something tells me that isn't going to happen.

10. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    I heard someone say something about secret bases, and I agree that I'd like to see them come back in USM. Now, I know that they could just revamp the whole Super Secret Bases from ORAS, but even if I had just a copy and paste from that, it would make me want to get USM even more.

Also, a Battle Frontier. I want to make my competitive team worth it, and not have the Battle Maison type endgame again.

11. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Yes, please. I want this.

This is actually happening *squeals loudly*

And I want the move tutors back, really badly. More freedom with my movesets.

12. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,631.2
    I want the Battle Frontier back, even if I never do anything with it, I still want it. Also secret bases, Pokémon following you and the Vs. Seeker. The DexNav would also be great, but I don't think it will be back anytime soon.

13. Wings

Static
    (Shinx)
    Level 100
    PokéPoints:
    ₽677.2
    An Amity Square style space where you can walk around with your Pokémon! Also, more engaging mini games like Pokémon amie. I enjoyed playing that yarn ball head game!

14. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I wish for Pokémon to follow you around as well. I want to see my Komala rolling around behind me.

15. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I've always enjoyed the trick master from gen 3 games. I thought it was unique and a fun side quest. I wish they'd do something similar with new tricks.

16. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    I'd like a difficulty setting. Also I'd love to see the day/night depending on game come back. It's a Gen7 staple at this point!!

Also can we have the Battle Frontier back?? No more of this rigged Battle Tree stuff.

17. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    The Ability To Have Pokémon Follow You.

And The Battle Royal Dome With Pokémon World Tournament Feature (Just Imagine,You And Other 3 Legendary Trainer/Champion Battle Each Other In Battle Royal Dome,How Awesome Is That?)

18. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    DexNav

Aside from that, a Battle Frontier and Amity Square would be awesome too.

19. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Something akin to Contests or Musicals

20. Messiah

Messiah Swimmer

yejus
    (Moltres Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽15.4
    Animal Crossing Leaf ★Ultra Ball
    more than just tank-tops and short sleeved shirts
    give me one of the jackets from the lumiose boutique or a hoodie like gladion has