1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Bill's Gift [Eevee]

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by Sheep, Dec 5, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    After meeting Bill in the Ecruteak City Pokémon Center you had the option of stopping by his home in Goldenrod and obtaining a lv. 20 Eevee for you to use, gifted to you by him. Did you use this Pokémon and if you did, what did you evolve it into? Did you soft reset for a specific gender or nature? How did you obtain its evolution item (stones), if any?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Achromatic likes this.
  2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    I don't think I have ever used the Eevee in Heartgold/Soulsilver (never played Gold/Silver). I think I might've evolved into Flareon, however. Actually, I used Umbreon once.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    The only time I ever played HG/SS was when I did a challenge run where I could only use certain types. Psychic was one of those types, so I got the Eevee and evolved it into Espeon... Thinking of that, I don't think I ever beat Red in that run, even though I got really close to him...

4. Pixil

Pixil Pokémon Professor

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.7
    I for sure used that Eevee, as I did in most playthroughs that I could nab an Eevee :3 But definitely in HGSS because the little Eevee (and whatever it evolves into) following behind you is one of the most adorable things ever. Plus a very valuable member of the team! I wouldn't pass up that opportunity. ♥

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I never used it for anything else then dex purposes xD

6. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    I usually tried to SR for a female Eevee but if I lost patience any Eevee would do for me :3

Most times I would evolve Eevee into Umbreon (because I preferred it so much XD) in HGSS but in Gold I don't think I evolved it into anything... Just kept it as an Eevee :3

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    I for sure used it! I evolved it into a Vaporeon since it fit my team better, and it was so gosh darn cute following me around! I honestly didn't remember how I got the stone, but I was just so happy with my little Vaporeon, it became a member of my team, even battling Red up on Mt. Silver.

8. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I boxed it to keep to breed a little team of Eeveelutions. I bred a bunch, but sadly I haven't completed evolving any of them yet.

9. brsajo

brsajo Girl Boss Baby

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,240.0
    I'm pretty sure I gave it a thunder stone. I don't think I actually used it much though. I don't soft reset for much other than capturing legendaries and since I'm not a competitive battler I don't mind what nature my Pokémon have.

10. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I actually did use it in one of my HGSS runs, an Espeon, to be precise. It was an excellent addition to the team. Even if I didn't use the Eevee, I'd always store it in the PC.

11. Synthesia

Synthesia Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽67.7
    I'd probably breed a eevee to get more eevees, and probs evolve into a sylveon (wait.... sylveon was created in gen6)
    wait... I would probably evolve it into a espeon but couldnt afford the wait and went to a flareon.

12. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    The first time that I played the game, it was an Espeon, it was like...OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!. The second time, I made an Umbreon and the third time I obtained all because of breeding (Dare you Bill, Why only one? Why not 1 per Week?)

13. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    When i played through HG as soon as i got Eevee i instantly gave it a prime spot in my party, later evolving it into a tank flareon B)

14. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I used this a lot, actually. It is a pretty cool Pokémon and I would usually evolve it in to Espeon.

15. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I always evolved my Eevee into a Vaporeon because it is my favorite Eeveelution. I thought it was pretty neat receiving such a versatile Pokémon from Bill. Eevee can have a wide possibility of potential as a team member, so I enjoyed breeding Eevees to test out all the Eeveelutions and build a good team using Vaporeon and occasionally Espeon, Umbreon, and Glaceon.

16. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Besides breeding that thing, I made it a Espeon. Took me only half a day, but hey, I did it!

17. Pendraflare

Pendraflare Hex Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I have used that Eevee a couple times before, but the annoying thing with it is that most of the stones for it aren't available until post-game, or by impractical chances of calls. The last time I used it, I made it an Umbreon, which did me quite good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.