1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Gameplay Journal Black 2 Nuzlocke: Mandy's Revenge (complete)

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by Mandriel, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    So, Ghetsis. That happened.

Skipper took down Black Kyurem fairly easily by spamming Psychic until it fainted. The real challenge came when I had to battle Ghetsis himself.

I swapped Skipper out for Zorua to fight Cofagrigus. I was in a loop of spamming Foul Play and Full Restores until the thing finally fainted. So far, so good.

Next is Drapion. I send out Lola and in 3 Acrobatics, the thing is KOed. Nice :D

He then sends out Eelektross and I send out Josie, hoping to knock it out in one his with Leaf Blade. She's able to get it down to yellow HP, but unfortunately, it knows Flamethrower.

... Yikes...

It's okay, I still have a majority of my team left and after Benji kills the Eelektross with Shadow Ball, Ghetsis only has only half a team left. Skipper is able to 2HKO Ghetsis' Seismitoad, with its Earthquake taking them down to yellow health. And then Skip got knocked out in one go by a Toxicroak's Sucker Punch.

*Screams into the abyss*

It'S fInE tHiS iS fInE wE'rE fInE...................

Milo knocked the thing out with 2 Bulldozers and then Ghestsis sent IT out. His crown jewel. Hydreigon.

To prepare for this, I'd trained Milo up to level 54, which is 2 levels higher than Hydreigon. On the downside, Milo was at about 50% HP from battling Toxicroak. I hoped that she'd be able to defeat the Hydreigon in one hit with Dragonbreath, but...

Yeah, well, that's how I lost half my team in a single battle.

Lola was able to knock it out in one hit with Acrobatics as Dragonbreath had weakened it enough.

So after saving the world, I went to replace my fallen teammates. I withdrew Chino to be a counter against Marshall's fighting Pokémon, and Barkley and Vincent since their ice-type moves would help me against Iris. I've managed to get the three of them to fully evolve. Zorua also finally learned Night Daze, so I evolved him, too. Right now, I'm trying to level them all up as much as possible before I set foot inside the Pokémon League building thing.

Rest in peace, my fallen buddies. Skipper, Josie, Milo, and everyone else I've lost on this journey. You will be missed.

Lola - Crobat

Benji - Chandelure

Zorua - Zoroark

Chino - Gothitelle

Vincent - Dewgong

Barkley - Beartic

BOX:
    Ralph - Pidove
    Gus - Koffing
    Bill - Yamask
    Mocha - Minccino
    Monty - Krokorok
    Rosie - Ducklett
    Nala - Deerling
    Roxy - Watchog
    Bluey - Drifblim
    Tilda - Banette
    Pretto - Woobat
    Bo - Absol
    Daisy - Marill

DEAD :
    Sparky - Magnemite
    Jasper - Drilbur
    Archie - Golduck
    Chippo - Scrafty
    Oscar - Galvantula
    Bean - Serperior
    Storm - Mienfoo
    Bo - Absol
    Skipper - Starmie
    Josie - Leavanny
    Milo - Flygon

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #21 Jan 31, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  2. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Okay, so it has been a while since I posted here. I started grinding my team up before forgetting about them for a month. Let me fill you in on everything that's happened in the meantime:

- I replaced Zoroark with Monty the krokorok. I just thought a physical attacker may be a better option against the Elite Four, no other reason. He's levelled up incredibly quickly with the help of my Lucky Egg and has already evolved.
    - Barkley died while training. I replaced him with Gus. Not for any real tactical reason, I wasn't sure who else to put on my team. I don't even know if I'm going to train Gus.

... Um, yeah, I think that's about it. I've been training everyone for a while now and I think I'm almost ready to challenge the Elite Four. My team's levels are all past 60 (except Gus, he's just here for moral support), so I think I'll just force them up a few more levels before I enter the Pokémon League.

This journey is almost over, my dudes! Until next time!

TEAM:
    Chino - Gothitelle
    Vincent - Dewgong
    Monty - Krookodile
    Benji - Chandelure
    Lola - Crobat
    Gus - Koffing

3. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Okay, I'm ready!

BENJI - Chandelure
    Level: 64
    Nature: Careful
    Ability: Flame Body
    Item: Spell Tag
    Attacks: Shadow Ball, Will-O-Wisp, Flamethrower, Flash

MONTY - Krookodile
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: Moxie
    Item: Soft Sand
    Attacks: Dragon Tail, Embargo, Earthquake, Crunch

CHINO - Gothitelle
    Level: 63
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Frisk
    Item: TwistedSpoon
    Attacks: Faint Attack, Psyshock, Psychic, Heal Block

LOLA - Crobat
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Inner Focus
    Item: None
    Attacks: Toxic, Acrobatics, Venoshock, Fly

VINCENT - Dewgong
    Level: 63
    Nature: Serious
    Ability: Hydration
    Item: Rocky Helmet
    Attacks: Blizzard, Aqua Jet, Ice Beam, Surf

GUS - Koffing
    Level: 27
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Levitate
    Item: None
    Attacks: Poison Gas, Tackle, Venoshock, Clear Smog

Let's do this!

I'll be battling the Elite Four from right to left, so Shauntal is up first. I sent out Benji since I didn't want to deal with her Cofagrigus's Mummy ability. It fainted after one Shadow Ball. Yaaaay, we're off to a good start!
    Shauntal sends out Golurk and I swap to Vincent. Surf takes him down to red health and the Golurk's attack knocks Vincent down to yellow HP. On the next turn, Vincent uses Aqua Jet and Shauntal heals her Pokémon. Vincent outspeeds the Golurk on the next turn, knocking it out. Vincent grows to level 64!
    Shauntal then sends out Drifblim and I send out Monty. Monty KOes it in one hit and takes some damage from Aftermath.
    Chandelure is send out. I keep Monty on the field and use Earthquake.

Next trainer!

I put Lola at the front of my party as her Inner Focus ability means she won't flinch at Grimsley's Liepard's Fake Out. She knocked the Liepard out with one Acrobatics. So far, so good. I haven't got a Pokémon that's super-effective against Dark Types, so I have to make do with what I've got.
    Grimsley then sent out Scrafty and Lola used Acrobatics again, knocking it out.
    The Krookodile was sent out and I swapped Lola out for Vincent. The Krookodile used Earthquake, taking out about half of his HP and Vincent's Surf knocked it down to red health. Vincent used Aqua Jet on the next turn, but Grimsley had already healed it. I swapped Vincent out for Lola, who can resist Earthquake, and used Acrobatics. She outsped her opponent, knocking it out.
    Grimsley's last Pokémon was Bisharp. Benji defeated it with one Flamethrower. And then he grew to level 65!

Next!

Caitlin sends out Musharna and I send out Monty. She switches to Reuniclus and Monty's Crunch hit it, knocking it out.
    She sends out Sigilyph and Monty uses Crunch again. The Sigilyph faints and Monty grows to level 65!
    Gothitelle is sent out next. Crunch. KO.
    Musharna is sent out again. Crunch. KO.

Next and last one!

Marshal sends out Throh, I send out Chino. And he knocks him out with one Psychic. And he grows to level 64!
    I swapped Chino out for Benji. He is faster than his opponent, knocking it out with a Shadow Ball.
    Next, he sends out Conkleduur. I send Chino back out again and he uses Psychic. On-hit KO.
    I keep Chino out to battle Marshal"s Sawk. Chino is hit by a Payback and uses Faint Attack as his opponent has Sturdy. The Sawk uses Payback again, but Chino's Psychic KOs it.

This post is getting long enough, I'll battle the Champion later. I'm pretty confident that all this level grinding is finally paying off :D

Until next time!

4. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Time to battle Iris, I suppose. Let's get this over with!

Lola battled the Hydreigon. Her Acrobatics was a critical hit! Yes! Unfortunately, the Pokémon was somehow able to cling onto red HP. Lola was able to take a Dragon Pulse while remaining on green health. Iris healed her so Lola used Acrobatics again, taking almost half of its HP. Lola used Acrobatics again, taking it back down to red health. Another Dragon Pulse reduces Lola's health to yellow. Lola uses one more Acrobatics, beating her opponent and levelling up.
    I withdrew Lola and sent Chino out to battle Iris's Lapras. Chino's Psychic takes about 1/3 of the Lapras's health, and the Lapras uses Sing. I use a Full Heal and Lapras uses and attack that takes around 1/4 of his health. Chino's Psychic reduces his opponent to red health and the Lapras uses Ice Beam. Chino uses Psychic one more time and the Lapras faints.
    Next is Haxorus, so I swap Chino out for Vincent. The Haxorus is faster than him, using Earthquake and taking a little less than half of Vincent's health. Vincent's Blizzard removes all but a few of his opponent's HP points. Vincent uses Aqua Jet on the next turn so he can attack first, knocking it out.
    I keep Vincent on the battlefield to fight Iris's Druddigon. Vincent uses Blizzard, but his opponent avoids the attack. The Druddigon uses Rock Slide, but Vincent avoids the attack. Vincent uses Blizzard again, KOing his opponent in one hit.
    Archetops is to be sent out next. I kept Vincent out, but his opponent outsped him, knocking him out with Rock Slide. I sent out Monty as he's got full HP and no weaknesses against Archetops. His Crunch was able to take down most of his opponent's health, though fortunately, Archetops's Acrobatics didn't do any significant damage.
    Iris sends out her final Pokémon, an Aggron. Monty uses Earthquake and it faints.

I am so tired and can't think of a way to end this thread. So, yippee yay, I won. I'm going to go to bed now. Peace out my dudes

5. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Yay, congrats! That was a tough battle :O

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Enasencca

Enasencca Ace Trainer

Mercury
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽592.7
    Rage Candy Bar ★★★Rocky Helmet ★★★★★PokéBallPokéBallGreat Ball
    Congrats! That was one epic nuzlocke!