1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black City and the White Forest

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Jan 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Depending on the version of game you had, you could visit a little place between route 14 and 15, known as either Black City or White Forest. Black City was found in Black/Black 2, while White Forest was found in White/White 2. The respective areas also had their respective facilities like Black Tower & White Treehollow.

What were your opinions about these exclusive locations? Which of the two did you like better? Why?
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    I think it's unique how each version has their own different city/forest. As for which ones I liked, I prefer White forest over black city. In White forest (in White version only) you can catch Pokémon in the wild that are rare to find. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    White Forest is beautiful! Definitely the type of location I'd love to live in so it's my preference without a doubt. Black City looks pretty awesome as well but it can't compare to the wonders of forests and nature. Fresh air and a likely gorgeous view of the stars. <3

4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Since I have white version, I had the white forest. I went through all of those levels to defeat Benga and it was a really good battle. I went often to the white forest because of how awesome it was.

5. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I liked White Forest. Mainly because since I was mainly raised in the country, I don't really like big cities, and a little bit may have influenced my pick.

6. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Although I find White and White 2 to be the better games, B/B2 and its Black City was a lot cooler than White Forest. I guess it's because there's a little more to look at.

7. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    I thought they were both pretty meh to be honest. Black City looked cooler, but White Forest was more tranquil. I wasn't a big fan of them because I couldn't get their populations very high.

8. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Black City was my favorite it reminded me on how i live here in New York. Seeing that io had Black/Black 2 it was really hype for me!

9. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I played through black first so black city was the one I was more accustomed to. It was a cool place but there was a weird atmosphere to the place that I can't really get down. It was creepy but really interesting at the same time.
    The different location depending on the game was a good idea, gives people another reason to buy and try out both games uvu

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I liked them.
    I like Black City because of the music and it's fun to just walk around. Though in White 2 I like that you can find Pokémon in White Forest.

11. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Black city~
    It's always busy when I see it Irl after it's based off of, so I can't comprehend that place being quiet.

12. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I had white version, so I had white forest,
    which is by far in my opinion, the much better place, THE MUSIC WAS AMAZING AND THE Pokémon WERE SO COOL

and the big-ass trees were pretty amazing too

13. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    These were both super cool to visit since I had two copies. My personal favorite is the White Forest, as I've always like forest type areas opposed to big cities. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.