1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Feb 22, 2023.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,993.1
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    "This isn't you. This isn't you... Dev what happened to you? It's like... You've lost yourself. Like you became.. Devoted to some sort of sacrilege. You're no longer a Pokémon... You're a devil.. No, I don't even know what you are anymore. Wait... What is that..? Your claws, were they always that crimson? Is that... My blood?"

"Pokémon gather around as cases of an Aipom named Zato was found mutilated. Suspects around chimed in to say that lone Aipom was talking with an Arcanine. They claim Arcanine started to act ferociously towards the young Aipom. It rose its mighty paw and struck down cutting Zato. All of the Pokémon were stunned and couldn't move to help out Zato, before the jaws of the Arcanine split them into two." A Raichu was reporting on the television, murder was becoming common now a days. And no one really knew why.

"Arcanine looked so calm and cheery, but... Something made it seem to get aggressive for whatever reason. Its fur grew to the sky, and its teeth seemed to grow larger. It started to drool, and for whatever reason it was... Tainted purple." A witness who wished to be held anonymously spoke on the news.

"Yarto, you need to get away from that television. It's going to make you get bad dreams again. Last time you were watching those murder documentaries, you cried so much that you wet the bed." Yarto's mother called from the kitchen. "Ma! that's... Distasteful. And that was because I drank too much water that night."

Yarto was an Axew living in Dego Valley. A large sprawling village with stores built into ravine walls. The weather was harsh at times, but it was a calming place to live. The buildings are wrapped with clay and mud for insulation, fortified with desert willow wood. There were hardly any windows due to not having much use. You'd have to clean them after every sandstorm, and it seemed pointless. Markets were always indoors as sand would constantly get in the produce. Grass, Dragon, Ground, Rock, Fire types are commoners in these areas.

Grass and Fire types live in these areas for their intense amount of sun. It makes them feel alive and energetic. Dragons, Ground, and Rock types for the cold of the night, inner cave coolant and the sort.

"Hey Yarto!" A voice called from behind him. Yarto turned and saw a Torkoal running at him "Hey Gosling! Your Mom doing okay? That battle was pretty rough on her."

The Torkoal nodded. "She's strong! Threw that gang member farrr into the Dragonis pit. Hardly even a scratch on her."

The two chatted for a while, heading to stores and buying small groceries. When..

"DAMN YOU!" An old raspy voice called out. The pair turned to see a Kommo-o and Tyranitar looking eye to eye. Both growling. "What nerve do ya have to stomp on my foot? Think jus because you're a dragon type you can fight me?" The Tyranitar yelled.

"Yarto, we should go.." Torkoal whispered to the Axew. As the two attempted to leave the Tyranitar swung his claw at the Kommo-o, their snout cracking. Blood drips onto the sandstone, and the Kommo-o lunges at the Tyranitar. It cracks down onto the Tyranitars shoulder before being slammed into a wall. It lets out an ear piercing roar as it flails its arms into the air into a Y position.

A purple haze starts to come from the sands and sandstone, it surrounds the Kommo-o. It cracked its neck backwards as it let out another roar. "SPEAK DAMN IT!" The Tyranitar yelled as it swung again at the Kommo-o. Yarto blinked, and when he opened his eyes. the Tyranitars arm was gone.

A loud crack was heard as the Tyranitars arm was blown off with a devastating purple beam from the Kommo-o's mouth. The Kommo-o staggered and stumbled, it started to drool. Purple ooze tainted its saliva. Its eyes seemed to dance around, no direction to pick. Like an indestructible bouncy ball in a blender. Its scales rose and it arched back. Their tail pointing towards the sky as the Kommo-o stood over the cowarding dinosaur.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry! I had a bad day.. I- I didn't mean to let it out on you. I'm sorry!" The Tyranitar pleaded for its life, as the purple haze came back, the Kommo-o's mouth opened slowly sucking in the haze. As it started to seem like it was charging another beam, a large explosion burst from the Kommo-o's face. Bright pink rays illuminated the street. A Wiggilytuff walked forward from the ground, and the Kommo-o fell to the pavement.

"Everyone please go home. There's nothing to see here."

----

Name:

Pokémon:

Age (Level);

Personality:

Custom Moveset

In black garden, I allow people to make their own moves, so instead of just a basic leech seed. You can have an entire death ray from the heavens. We see this in the start with the purple haze from the Kommo-o.

Be creative, but know I will balance things out. There is no PP and will go off energy, so if a battle goes on for so long. you won't be able to fight. Balance your moves out. An example:

Dragons peak:
    Letting out a burst of quick energy, dragons peak propels the user back a bit, but shoots a medium sized concusive blast. Doesn't deal much damage but is a good stagger tool. As well as movement. Takes small amounts of energy to use.

Diligite furorem:
    A large scaled blitz attack. The Pokémon flails its body around, sending its scales all around the battle field. The scales flicker before exploding into large amounts of shapnel. Uses high amounts of energy and wounds the Pokémon, lowering their defense as well. But deals lots of damage, especially AOE

Appearence (Be creative, change up the Pokémon to best fit how you want them to be):

Name: Yarto

Pokémon: Axew

Age (Level); 12

Personality: Skiddish and Cowardly. Very VERY into mystery and exploration. Not prone to fighting and will only fight for their survival. He's very outgoing when it comes to normal things, and can talk to fellow Pokémon for hours on end. They're friendly, but bad at talking to new people.

Custom Moveset:

Die Defunctorum
    Slowly the air will turn colder, and fear settles in over everyone. All Pokémon trapped in this unsettling air will have their movement and attack speed lowered. | Draw back : Dark types immune *pretty much all the infected*, Limited range. Pros: Great at zone control and calming down areas, very low energy use.

--- GONNA ADD MORE MOVES SOON, I NEED TO THINK ---

Appearence An Axew with curved side mouth parts, they curved towards his body. Their eyes yellow, and had a light blue hint.

I will finish Yarto tomorrow. I just need to get his up, I already stalled long enough.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Well, here we go again...~!
    Name: Grenfell

Pokémon: Grovyle

Age (Level): 17

Personality: Aloof and mysterious, but quite talkative when he wants to be. Has a somewhat crass manner of speaking, and can be quite brash at times. Grenfell is almost always seen smirking, in seeming contrast to his serious personality.

Custom Moveset:
    Wind Blade: A variation of Leaf Blade. Something 'bout sharpening his leaves so fast it produces a shockwave of air; like an oversized finger snap.
    Furious Blades: Another blade move, but is Grovyle we're talkin' bout, after all. Anyways, this move is just Close Combat but with more stabby stabby.
    Hat Throw: Hey, I needed to incorporate this somehow! For some reason, the hat is laced with Stun Spore; and can paralyse targets that Grenfell throws it to.

Appearance: A Grovyle with a large straw hat. Simple as that. His head leaf seems to be oddly withered though, like was burnt or something...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...