1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Black Garden | Closed, please go to 2.0 |

Discussion in 'Roleplay Institute' started by LassusVulpes, Nov 6, 2019.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Black garden.

The fairy Pokémon failed us one last time . . . .

The black garden is a "simple RP" to get into, the world has encountered a brand new type of creature that acts like a Pokémon but takes the souls of the others. The creature has taken the souls and bodies of some Pokémon in its time (Spiritomb, Scatterbug Fletchinder, Espurr, Murkrow )

~=~=~=~=~=~

"The creature had a purple mask a wrath like body with spikes bursting out of its back that curve to the front like a spider, It let out a loud cackling screeching noise when it was attacking its victim. He was about the height as a human! I'm still surprised about that as Humans went missing about seven years ago!" Said a Pokémon who asked for his identity to remain secret.

~=~=~=~=~=~

The creatures turned to a dull gray color to a black with purple dashes in a matter of seconds after being corrupted.

These are what people say to happen to them .

Spiritomb A black spiraling vortex drawing you closer with its confusing spiral of black with purple lines the purple of his face with the lines draws you closer to it.

Fletchinders bird like body turned to a dull gray and like a lightswitch it turned to a deep black, the wings rose and purple stripes started to appear out of nowhere his claws became razor sharp, his eyes locked onto me and they turned to a vibrant shade of crimson. His feathers flew at me like blades.

Scatterbug was as people think the test subject for the creatures new power.

Espurr was only heard screaming running away before disappearing by an unknown shadow

~=~=~=~=~=~

Rules

Basic rules for the site and the rp channel. (no god mode)

Don't become a corrupted (Don't RP as a corrupted without perms from me)

Don't kill other players without consent

Don't try and force your opinion on others
    ex: *Player does something like stabbing a random tree in frustration
    *Other player (Hey bro why'd you do that you should've punched something instead)
    *Op (Why . . .?)
    *Other player (Because it's much more funny now do it)
    *OP (No.)
    *Other player (Do it. I wanna see you punch somethin)

Don't make the world revolve around your butt.

Don't say stuff like "WELP IMMA KILL THIS GUY NOW!" -53498 HP *Enemy dies* GG NO RE
    Use english not gaming text

At least 3 sentences per post.

Everyone is a Pokémon because humans are missing (Will explain something later in story about this along with a power to turn human)

Character sheet

Name

Species

Age ( 10 - 21 )

Element

Appearance (Be creative! Don't be "I'm an Eevee with bangs that make me look edgy")

History

Personality

Custom moves
    (Ex: Flame spiral: Like Flame wheel but with Razor leafs many attacks as well)

My characters

Name : Maokaw

Species Snivy

Age 16

Gender Male

Element Grass (duh)

Appearance (Be creative! Don't be "I'm an Eevee with bangs that make me look edgy")
    A snivy with a razor like tail, blue eyes, long yellow neck thing, a crimson stripe on his back,
    A vine wrapping around his left leg that's sprouting with leaves.

History Was a lonely kid who spent all his time in the forest practicing his moves. His brother was a Servine that fought in combat to protect his home town who passed during a fight with the fire flares. His mother worked all around the little home of a stump they lived in, she had no arms as she was a serperior.

Personality A very open minded Pokémon that uses his brain to out last his opponent. He will try and calm people down but doesn't know when to leave. He hates it when people comment on how strange his crimson stripe looks.

Custom moves
    Golden leaf : Uses the looks of fall to change his look to blend in with the leaves (25PP)

Fallen Leaf : Using a gust of wind from his tail launching a burst of leaves at the enemies.(20PP)

Razor tail : Spins around creating a gust of wind and a strong cutting strike. (30PP)

Last day of fall : His crimson stripe glows and his arm becomes razor sharp (5 PP)

Name ? ? ? ? ? ?

Species Human *?* (Unknown)

Age ( 10 - 21 ) ? ? ?

Gender ????

Element Dark, Ghost, Poison, ? ? ? ? ?

"The creature had a purple mask a wrath like body with spikes bursting out of its back that curve to the front like a spider, It let out a loud cackling screeching noise when it was attacking its victim. He was about the height as a human! I'm still surprised about that as Humans went missing about seven years ago!"

History
    ????
    Personality
    ?????
    Custom moves
    ? ? ? ? ?

L̸̨̆̈́̈́e̷̲̓͠ṱ̷̠͗S̴͍̑͠ ̴͉̓H̸̟̲̓̉ͅa̴̡̲̎v̷̜͔̆É̸͙̪̆ ̵̱̳̀͆S̵̬̣̮͒o̵̖̪̤̍̏m̷̜̌̊̍E̸̺̙̰͛̽ ̵͓͌͌͑F̸̩̃̈́̓ú̴͖̈N̵̼̐!̶̪͎̉́

Please , please , PLEASE! Tell me if I made any mistakes i'm not used to making these things :p

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Nov 6, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2019
  2. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Oooh, nice idea~! hope this one will last long~

Name: Grenfell
    Species: Grovyle
    Element: Grass
    Appearance: a lean figure with several cut and ragged leaves jutting out from his arms, tail and head; a black gear talisman wrapped on his neck and a wide straw hat
    History: Grenfell lived with a large group of different Pokémon as a Treecko, and they usually spent time together laughing and chatting merrily. However as he grew older he became rowdier and more aggressive around his friends; the day after he evolved he almost killed someone who insulted him. He was forced to flee his town, leaving everything but his hat and talisman. Until the start of the story he constantly drifted around, isolating himself.
    Personality: Grenfell is quite an enigmatic character, usually referring himself as the devil's spawn. He is very mischievous and cunning, sometimes even sadistic and malevolent; he is however very rash and reckless. If he knows someone long enough, he begins to open up and becomes more friendly and social.
    Custom moves: Tail Blade (Leaf Blade using the tail), Wind Slash (very fast Razor Leaf that it becomes invisible to the naked eye), Leaf Blitz (Close Combat + Leaf Blade + Razor Leaf)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Accepted! But can you please do me a favor ? Can you please add spaced between the Categories with the shift key please? It's hard for me to read with how my vision is .

4. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    thanks~! anyway here's the separated version:
    Name: Grenfell

Species: Grovyle

Element: Grass

Appearance: a lean figure with several cut and ragged leaves jutting out from his arms, tail and head; a black gear talisman wrapped on his neck and a wide straw hat

History: Grenfell lived with a large group of different Pokémon as a Treecko, and they usually spent time together laughing and chatting merrily. However as he grew older he became rowdier and more aggressive around his friends; the day after he evolved he almost killed someone who insulted him. He was forced to flee his town, leaving everything but his hat and talisman. Until the start of the story he constantly drifted around, isolating himself.

Personality: Grenfell is quite an enigmatic character, usually referring himself as the devil's spawn. He is very mischievous and cunning, sometimes even sadistic and malevolent; he is however very rash and reckless. If he knows someone long enough, he begins to open up and becomes more friendly and social.

Custom moves: Tail Blade (Leaf Blade using the tail), Wind Slash (very fast Razor Leaf that it becomes invisible to the naked eye), Leaf Blitz (Close Combat + Leaf Blade + Razor Leaf)

#4 Nov 9, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  5. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Alright, so I can do a 1x1 so we can start early but I don't recommend it . I want to get at least 1 / 2 more peeps

6. Barandofl

Barandofl The eyeless user

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Oh wow, this looks dark... looks good. (I also agree with Jupjami, Let's hope this one last a long time.)

Name: Alaunus

Species: Ralts

Element: Psychic

Appearance: Alaunus is a very pale ralts (and I'm not referring to a ralts all white skin tone). His hair is an even lighter shade of green compared to most ralts ( #D0F0C0 In case you are interested in what I mean.), and his "horn" is a very pale red. ( #ffc0ca, Again, if you're curious.) His eyes though, are a normal shade of red, which stand out compared to his mostly white appearance.

History: Being born with strange colors, he was often made fun of by most children. They would constantly tease him by calling him a ghost, and make fun of his physical appearance. Due to this, he'd often spend time with the very few kids who didn't make fun of him, or by himself near the river bank. His mother passed away when he was only 5, and his father spends most of his time working in town, only ever talking to Alaunus when he was home.

Personality: Alaunus is a bit of an eccentric Pokémon who can't tell if others are being serious or sarcastic. He dislikes it when others are too negative or get agitated pretty easily. He is also self conscious about his pale appearance, and doesn't like it when people point it out. He's the type of Pokémon who prefers to protect his allies and disarm his opponents. He'd prefer to talk it out rather than fight others, but when push comes to shove, he will fight if necessary.

Custom moves:
    Healing Sanctuary: A strong multi-Pokémon heal with good range. (15PP)

Skill Confinement: Prevents targets from using any moves or attacks known by the user. (10PP)

Vital Deterioration: A strong psychic blast which also lowers an opponents defenses by half. (5PP)

If there's anything wrong, please tell me what needs to be changed. Also, the links won't take you anywhere (I think). So just copy the #number code, and paste it on google.

#6 Nov 10, 2019
  7. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    So you're like a support ? Awesome! This is Accepted! Also thanks for using spaces it was really easy to read. (Btw I wasn't watching I just got an alert as I was typing something up :p) Also clever idea on giving the color ids!

We can start soon if you want (Jup is active later at night so I don't see them :p)

Okay, so We're gonna start it now. People are still able to join they must join before the third page is created! Hurry and join!

#7 Nov 10, 2019
    Barandofl likes this.
  8. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Sweet. Not gonna lie, I'm exited for this. I'm a bit confused on how to start, but once we get the ball rolling, things are bound to go well.

9. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    CHAPTER 1 The start of it all

This is the start of it all . . . . . Good luck

The sun was beating down at unbearable rates as Maokaw was outside watching the leaves dance one by one as the summer days pass. Sighing and falling to his back to stare at the sky he hears his mother call for him. He stands up and walks inside. "Yeah?" His mother was staring at a shelf and her vines couldn't quite reach the thing on it. "Can you please lift this sweetie ?" His mother asked with a smile. Nodding and moving for the shelf a crash could be heard from the kitchen. Maokaw runs over to see that a pot had slammed to the floor and a crack could be seen "Odd. . . Did you place this pot here?" Feeling uneasy Mao moved his way to the pot and picked it up with his vines. A golden Wurmpole was found under it and it scurried off when the pot was pulled up.

10. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    There should be another thread for this but ehhh~
    "Geez, another borin' old town, when are things gonna get exciting?" Grenfell sighed as he walked through the dirt path that didn't have much Pokémon in it. "Well, I guess I should see if someone's gonna let the devil live in their dwelling, but ehh," he muttered, placing his hands behind his back as he walked aimlessly around the small village.

11. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Let's get this party started.
    "Uhh, I'm starving. I hope dad didn't use up all of our jam." Alaunus told himself as he began opening the door to his house. Making his way towards the kitchen, he sets his eyes on a tall, Gallade, shaped figure. It didn't take him long to realize the figure was his father.

"Dad!? What are you doing here?" Alaunus asked his father, surprised to see him home while the sun was still up.

"I'm in my lunch break. I managed to get some extra time, so I came to eat here." His father responded, handing Alaunus a bowl of the same thing he was eating. "I got us some take out. Let's eat."

Alaunus accepted the bowl and sat down next to his father, slowly eating his food. Usually, his father would be to busy with work to eat lunch with him. It was definitely a pleasant surprise. It's times like these that make Alaunus very happy, spending time with his busy father whenever possible.

#11 Nov 11, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2019
  12. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Picking up the can and placing it on the counter he returns to his mother and helps her grab the box. Using his vines to grab the box and slowly bring it down he sees that it's a silver case with a lock on it. "What is it? " His mother looks down at the box with a bit of a frown. "It's your brothers badge and suit before he was killed. . . " Staring at the box Mao felt as if he was talking to his brother. "I never met him . . . Well I did but I don't remember it. . ." He felt a shiver roll down his spine as he could hear screams for the people in the town square where the green grass stone is kept. He rushed over as fast as he could

"̴W̴a̶l̸k̵i̶n̶g̷ ̷t̴o̶ ̷t̶h̷e̵ ̶t̷o̶w̵n̵ ̴s̴q̸u̴a̷r̴e̷ ̷w̵a̷s̶ ̷f̵u̵n̷.̴ ̶I̷ ̴m̸e̸t̵ ̸s̶o̸ ̴m̴a̴n̷y̵ ̷n̶e̶w̷ ̶f̵r̸i̷e̶n̷d̶s̵ ̶t̷o̷ ̸p̵l̷a̸y̶ ̷w̵i̷t̴h̶!̶ ̴T̴h̴i̷s̷ ̴i̵s̸ ̷g̵o̷n̵n̸a̴ ̵b̸e̶ ̸a̴ ̸l̵o̸v̷e̵l̵y̴ ̸t̷i̶m̶e̶ ̶i̸n̵ ̵t̶h̸i̴s̷ ̷s̶t̵o̵r̵y̵.̷ ̵I̸ ̶w̴i̴l̶l̵ ̶b̵e̶ ̵t̶h̵e̷ ̵h̴a̵p̴p̵i̸l̶y̴ ̴e̵v̶e̵r̸ ̸a̸f̵t̵e̵r̴ ̷o̴f̴ ̸t̴h̴i̶s̷ ̵s̷t̵o̸r̵y̸ ̴I̵ ̴k̶n̵o̵w̶ ̷I̷ ̴w̸i̸l̴l̸!̶"̵ ("Walking to the town square was fun. I met so many new friends to play with! This is gonna be a lovely time in this story. I will be the happily ever after of this story I know I will!")

13. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Eh? What's goin' on 'ere?" Grenfell wondered as he heard sounds of screaming and saw hordes of Pokémon trying to run away. "Looks like things are gonna get interesting~" he grinned madly, rubving his palms together in anticipation. He quickly dashed towards the source of the screaming and running Pokémon but then froze, widening his eyes at the ungodly sight.

14. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Lunch was going well for Alaunus. He calmly ate his food while listening to his dad talk about his various jobs, and complain about how he's rarely home. It wasn't much, but it made him happy.

"So, have you made any new friends... or are you still have trouble with that?" His father asked.

Alaunus was caught off guard by the question. He knew his father was aware of his social issues, but to think he would've brought it up. It made him uncomfortable, but he didn't want to lie to his father. Alaunus opened his mouth to reply to his father, but before he could say anything, loud screams interrupted anything he was about to say.

Hearing the screams, his father immediately stood up. "That sounds like it came from town square!" His father exclaimed. "I'm going to take a look. Stay here, and don't leave the house till I come back." His father then left the house, quickly running towards the sound of the screams. While Alaunus respected his father wishes, he had no plans to stay still and wait for his father. Without a second though, he quickly chased after his father.

15. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Mao ran into town to be met with a town full of creatures covered in black their veins bursting with purple. At a quick glance he could see at least 21 new shadow creatures. He took a step back in shock, One of the creatures let out a hell-ish roar that shook the huts. Mao had no choice other than to fight the creatures. The Wraith had disappeared into dust one of the creatures was a spider like body with long legs that stabbed the ground. A bear with a skull on its face like a mask rose up from behind it. Mao heard bones cracking as they merged together . . . Into a bear with legs breaking out of its spine with the legs flying around. Its face was breaking into pieces and drooping till it forms into many eyes a large mouth that was drooling blood. Horrified by the sight Mao felt his legs starting to shake. "W. . w hat th e hell . . . ?"

"̸M̷y̵ ̷c̵r̸e̸a̸t̶u̴r̵e̵s̶ ̵a̶r̶e̷ ̴g̸r̵o̸w̵i̸n̴g̵ ̸t̵o̵ ̴s̵u̷c̷h̶ ̶g̵o̴o̴d̶ ̵l̷e̸v̷e̴l̵s̶.̴"̴ ̷ Looking at the weak Pokémon laying on the ground unable to fight for itself. Grinning I take the pokemons soul from their body. Dropping their empty husk of a body I walk into the town and let out my devils souls. The thirty souls went loose and took as many souls as they could in 51 seconds. They were taking souls when a little Pokémon ran into the area. Not wanting to eat more I let my Devil hounds take care of them and turned to dust so I wouldn't been seen."̴T̸h̸i̷s̴ ̵s̶t̴o̴r̵y̴ ̴w̸i̵l̵l̵ ̴e̴n̸d̵ ̵w̷i̷t̷h̶ ̶m̵e̴ ̸:̶)̶"̷

16. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Damn Arceus! What are those things!?" Grenfell exclaimed in shock and surprise at seeing the gruesome creature in front of them. "I'm not lettin' something like that live if I can do somethin' about it! Leaf Storm!" he declared as a myriad of sharp, crooked leaves raced towards the behemoth, who staggered before glaring at the Pokémon, who narrowed his eyes and returned the glare with his own.

17. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    His father was much faster than he had anticipated. As soon as Alaunus left the house he'd already lost sight of his parent. Unwilling to give up, he made a dash towards town square. The closer he got to the center of town, the louder the screams were becoming. Thinking about what could possibly be going down made Alaunus worried, but reminding himself about his father made him push through his worries. Once town square was within his sights, he stoped dead in his tracks. Everything was chaotic. Most Pokémon were running away from strange creatures, who were covered in black with what seemed like their veins bursting with purple fluids.

Not knowing what was going on, Alaunus was scared out of his mind. He wanted to run away as fast as possible, but he didn't want to leave his father. Looking around the area, he spotted his father, seemingly fighting off one of those creatures while shouting at a group of Pokémon to run away. He looked injured, but he continued to hold off the creature while others ran away. But it wasn't long for the creature to overpower him, hurling him aside as if he was nothing other than a minor inconvenience. Watching his father collapse like that made Alaunus feel hollow, without thinking, he ran towards his collapsed father with tears in his eyes.

"HEALING SANCTUARY!" He exclaimed, emitting a large psychic pulse which closed any open wounds left on his father and any other nearby Pokémon in the vicinity.

18. LassusVulpes

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Mao's eyes widened as he saw the creature nearing him. Looking at the ground he found a cluster of pebbles and rocks . He slams his tail onto the ground creating a giant wind burst and using Fallen Leaf to be able to strike up rocks and leaves to send it at the creature from hell. The creature staggered and looked at Mao who was trembling "I- I won't let you live. . . " His eyes were shaking along with his body staring at the creature. It let out a devilish scream that staggered Mao. "This isn't good. . . " He grabbed a stick from beside him to use as a sword to fight with. "I hope this isn't a dead branch!"

Uraso : Encountered A spider mixed with a bear (Mao heard bones cracking as they merged together . . . Into a bear with legs breaking out of its spine with the legs flying around. Its face was breaking into pieces and drooping till it forms into many eyes a large mouth that was drooling blood)

Trembling as they watched the fight of a creature from the gates of hell. A light was shown when three (Mao, Grenfell, Alaunus dad) Pokémon arrived and starting fighting. They all still hid in the huts watching. A creature burst into a hut a snake with a razor sharp tail, a black body with purple eyes and a purple strike down its spike. (Hey that rhymed) Glaring at the townspeople it rose its tail.

19. Jupjami

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    "Oh no 'ya don't!" Grenfell shouted, seeing the large snake burst into some random huts. He quickly disengaged from the fight and with a mighty yell, used Agility to appear right behind the snake. "Nobody hurts the innocent on my watch! Leaf Blade!" he shouted, rapidly slashing the snake with his jagged blades in quick succession.

20. Barandofl

AeroHail
    (Mew)
    Level 101
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,471.2
    Alaunus breathed a sigh of relief once he saw all of his fathers wounds seemingly disappear. He wanted to get his father out of harms way, but as the town descends into chaos, that would be easier said than done. Unable to carry his father far, Alaunus managed to drag him onto one of the few non-damaged huts nearby. Luckily for him, there seemed to be a few Pokémon in this hut, who could possibly help if needed. But before he could take a breather, a black snake like creature, bursted into the hut, glaring at them as it lifted it's tail. Alaunus was about to jump out of the way, but before he could, a lean looking grovile jumped behind it and began slashing it wildly.

Watching the grovile as he was fighting the snake creature, Alaunus realized that there was no way he was just gonna watch, as more civilians potentially lose their lives. Mustering up the courage he needed, he gathered some heavy looking rubble with his psychic energy. Once he got a good hold on it, he lifted the rubble from the ground, and launched it towards the snakes head, noting to avoid sending the rubble near the grovile. While some rubble missed, most of it hit his target. "Hey grovile, let's beat this thing. I'm not taking a no for an answer."
    Edit: added some commas to make it easier to read.

#20 Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019